Migraine - Harry

(edited)

Louis' pov

I sit in the kitchen with a warm cup of tea, waiting for my beautiful boyfriend to wake up. It's currently 10 A.M and at 1 P.M we need to be in the studio for recording our new album.

It's kind of weird for Harry to sleep this late in the morning. He's mostly up at 8 A.M. but after last nights events, I kind of understand.

We thought it was fun to go to a club and get wasted. Zayn cancelled, but Liam and Niall agreed.

When we arrived, a huge group of crazy ass fans--I love them though, don't get me wrong--but they kinda attacked us.
Niall litterally broke his arm, so we had to go to the hospital.

Once my tea cup was empty, I put it in the dish and went to the living room and put on some comedy show. After almost 2 ours, I noticed Harry still wasn't awake. So, I got up and went to check up in him.

I walked in our bedroom and saw him fast asleep with a frown on his face. He looks so damn cute, I can't resist to take a picture, so I did.

Once the picture was taken, I walked over to him and wiped a curl out of his face. I sat down on the edge of the bed and shook his shoulder a bit.

"Hazza, wake up love, we need to be at the studio in an hour." I said.

"Lou?" He rasped out.

"Yes, love." I said softly and kissed his cheek.

"My head hurt." He murmured his eyes fluttered open

I frowned and said: "let's get something to eat and drink, and maybe an aspirin." I said standing up and opening the curtains.

"Agh, no keep them closed!" Harry practically yelled. "It hurts." I turned around after closing the curtains again and saw him with his arm over is eyes.

"Please Lou, it hurts so much." He whined.

I sighed and asked, "Is it migraine?"

"I guess."

I sighed and get my phone from my pocket. "I'll call management, to say we won't be there.Last time you had a migraine you totally lost it."

"You can go, I don't want to be a burden." He said and I looked at him with a confused expansion.

"You're kidding right? I'm not gonna leave you alone like this, and you're never a burden to me. I love you, Harry."

"Sorry, I love you to Loubear." He smiled slightly, but groaned right after that.

I kissed his cheek and walked towards the door. "I'm gonna take the call in the living room." I said and walked out, after receiving a hum from Harry.

The phone only ringed a three times, after I dialed the number of managment, and someone picked up.

"Hello, Louis? Shouldn't you and Harry be on your way to the studio?" I heard Rick's voice, one of the most annoying crew members of Modest!

"Yeah, about that, Harry suffers from migraine at this moment..." I trailed off, knowing they won't be happy.

I heard a sigh and later Rick said, "I bet it's not that bad, I still expect you two to be here in... half an hour." He said.

"No sorry, it's really bad. I opened the curtains this morning and he practically screamed from the pain. So you can record the other's parts in the songs. Harry and I won't be there." I said, slightly frustrated at his attitude.

They're always like this, never giving us a break. Always forcing us to come, even though we're sick.

"Fine, see you soon." Rick said with an angry tone and hung up.

"Okay, nice to hear from you too." I said with a chuckle. I got to the kitchen to get a glass of water and an aspirin and I walked back to Harry and I's room. I saw his eyes closed, but they opened at the sound of the door.

I sat down on the bed and rubbed his back. "They wished you well." I said.

"They did?" Harry asked, sounding surprised, which I understand.

"No they didn't, but we can stay home." I laughed softly. Harry chuckled. I gave him the glass of water and aspirin after he sat up a bit, his back against the mountain of pillows against the headboard of the bed.

He took the aspirin in his mouth and swallowed it with the water. He placed the--now empty--glass on the nightstand and laid back down.

"You alright?"

"Yea, thanks. Cuddle with me?" He asked, giving me puppy dog eyes.

"Of course." I said and took off my clothes--except my boxers of course--and got in next to him. He moved, so his head was in my chest and I placed my chin on top of his head.

"Go to sleep love, I'll be here when you wake up." I said and placed a kiss on his head.

"Love you." I heard him say.

"I love you to."

After a few minutes, I felt his body getting heavy, meaning he fell asleep, and not long after, I fell asleep myself.

~~~
I'm trash.

I'm so sorry. I'm such a bad updated, I wanted to update earlier, but was sick and kind of felt like doing nothing last week.

🌻Hope you're doing ok🌻

- Vote
- comment
- Share

Would mean a lot

- Me x