Accident in the snow

3rd person pov

It was a cold winter morning when Louis and Harry sat cuddled up in their couch with hot chocolate, when Louis' phone started ringing.

Louis set his cup of hot chocolate on the coffee table to take his phone, which was laying on the couch beside him.

He looked at the caller ID and saw it was Zayn calling him. He smiled before answering and holding the phone to his ear.

"Hi Louis!" He heard Zayn's enthusiastic voice.

"Since when are you awake at this time?" Louis asked with a playful smile growing on his lips. He glanced over at Harry, who watched him with his green eyes, full of curiosity.

He gave him a smile, before turning his attention back to the phone.

"Good morning to you too." Zayn said. "I am akwake because Niall woke me up this morning and said it was snowing."

"Yeah, I know. So what's up?"

"Liam, Niall and I wanted to go out and play, so we wanted to ask you and Harry to come too. Wanna come?"

"Zayn, we're not kids anymore." Louis sighed.

"Oh come on Lou, I know you want. It's fun. We could go to that huge park in town. And we won't be bothers by fans, because it's a normal work day." Zayn stated.

"I'll als Harry what he wants." Louis replied and took the phone from his ear to ask Harry.

"Zayn asks if we want to 'play' with Niall and Liam in the snow. What do you think?"

"Sounds fun." Harry smiled.

"For real?" Louis raised an eyebrow.

"Yeah, it's been a while since I've played in the snow." Harry chuckled.

"Okay then." Louis held the phone back to his ear. "Harry thinks it's fun, so we're in. What time?"

"How about now?" Zayn asked as reply.

It took a moment for Louis to think, "yeah sure, but we need to dress up and all first. Think we're ready in... an hour?" It came out as a question.

"Okay, we'll see you and Harry in the park then. Bye!" With that, Zayn hung up, without any other reply from Louis.

Louis laid his phone back down beside him in the couch and turned to Harry.

"We're leaving to the park in an hour, so we need to get ready." He said.

Harry nodded and they drank their hot chocolate before heading to the bedroom for warmer clothes.

They dressed up in warm sweaters and jeans and did their business in the bathroom, before they were standing in the hallway to put on their scarfs, gloves and beanies.

"Ready?" Harry asked as he stood up from the small bench in their hallway.

"Yes, totally." He said and grabbed Harry's hand. He intertwined their fingers together and kissed his cheek. They walked out of the apartment and Harry locked the door behind them.

They took Louis' car and headed of to the park, with Louis in the drivers seat and Harry in the passengers seat.

On their way, they listened to the radio and sang with it along.

After fifteen minutes they arrived and Louis parked the car in one of the parking lots. As Zayn said, there is hardly no one in the park. They practically alone.

They got out and walked to the entrance of the park. Their footsteps heard in the white fresh snow. As they walked further, they saw Liam and Niall having a snowball fight with each other and Zayn filming it all.