Can't Stand It - Harry

Requested by - @janop245, hope you like it <3

---

Harry's pov

Today is finally the day me and Louis are moving in our own apartment. I mean, I loved living with the boys, but I was quite done with it and just wanted a place alone with my boyfriend.

Currently we're packing boxes and bringing them to the moving truck. Zayn, Liam and Niall are helping us, which me and Louis are grateful for. We found out we have quite alot of stuff together.

''Babe, maybe you should have a break, you have done quite some work. More than the rest of us.'' Louis says to me, whilst I'm bringing another box outside the apartment-complex where we were living with the other boys.

''No, I'm fine Lou, don't worry.'' I answer and give him a fast peck on his cheek, before placing the box in the truck. This box was the heaviest of them all.

''Just be careful, okay? I don't want you to have a back ache tomorrow, I know how those suck.'' I turn around to face Louis and cup his cheeks in mine.

''Lou, please. I said I'm fine, okay?'' I give him another peck amd walk back inside.

''Okay then.'' Louis mumbles and follows me.

I walk into the livingroom, where Zayn and Liam sit on the couch, having a break. I take another box and walk back towards the truck, but get stopped by Niall.

''Harry, stop. You've done quite enough. You go sit on the couch right now and have a break. Me and the boys will finish. Listen to your boyfriend.'' He says and points to the empty space on the couch with a stern look.

''Niall.'' I whine.

''Don't be so stubborn, just go.'' Liam joins in.

''Okay, fine.'' I huff and sit down on the couch, with my arms folded on my chest.

''c'mon boys, let's finish this job, before Harry can help us again.'' Liam laughs and everyone joins, except me.

I watch the boys packing our stuff and bringing it to the truck, while I sit here watching them. I got the huge urge to help them. So I just stand up and pick up the last box, before anyone can comment. I walk outside and get some looks from the boys, but i just ignore them.

''Harry, what did we say.'' Zayn says stern.

''I'm sorry, but I just couldt sit and watch you do all the work, okay?'' I argue.

Louis sighs, ''you need to understand, I don't want you to get hurt, babe. You've done so much already.''

''I know, I'm sorry, but I couldn't just watch.'' I say.

''Let's just get to our new apartment and call it a day. It's pretty late already.'' Louis says and gives me hug.

''Yeah sure.'' I answer.

we say goodbye to the boys and get in the truck. Louis gets in the drivers seat and I sit down in the passengerseat. We drive to the otherside of the city and get to our new home. Louis parks the car in front of the apartment-complex and we get out.

''Let's just take the stuff we packed in out bags and do the rest tomorrow.'' Louis suggest and I agree. It's 9:00 PM and we are pretty tired from the whole day packing.

We take out bags, with the stuff we need and walk inside. We take the elevator and enjoy the annoying waiting song, whilst being lifted up, note the sarcasm.

We finally arive at our floor, which is the penthouse by the way. Did I already say that? Anyway, we step out of the elevator and immediately stand in front of our door.