Death Threats part. III

"Wakey, wakey..."

"Wake up dammit!" With a kick to his shin, Louis woke with a groan. "Finally. Took you forever." Louis looked up to see the same buff man who shot Harry in front of him. the same gun in his hands. Said gun reminded him of what happened to Harry, and he frantically looked around for him. "Don't worry, your pathetic excuse of a boyfriend is alright." The buff man said when he noticed Louis looking around for someone.

"He isn't pathetic." Louis spat back. He knew he was stupid, talking back to dangerous people in a dangerous situation, but he couldn't help it. "Tell me where he is!"

The man pointed his gun to Louis. "Watch your mouth, would ya." He calmly reacted. "You and your minions can wait here until we decide what to do with you. Whether that be killing you all of keeping you as slave."

"Why do you do this?" Louis heard Zayn from the other side of the room. Just then he noticed that the others—except Harry—were also in the room and all chained to the wall. Louis also tried to move his hands but found out he was in the exact same position.

"Because you're a bunch of fags and fags must be punished." He stated with a disgusted expression on his face.

"For the record, only and me Harry are-" Louis cut himself off, not wanting to describe himself as 'fag'. "Only me and Harry are gay."

"Shut up!" The man yelled. "Shut the fuck up. You don't deserve to talk." Just then, Louis noticed how the man was shaking badly. You could hear the rattling of the gun in his hand. Louis smirked, the man is acting all tough and strong, while he's scared if his own doings. Though he wasn't alone.

"You're scared." Louis decided to comment on it. Where did he get the courage from?

"Louis..." Liam warned him. Louis just sent a glare his way and continued to pester the man. Louis still couldn't see the man's face, only his eyes and he could see he was scared. Louis didn't know why. I mean, with the way they dressed, held their guns, threatened them all, you would think they'd done this more often.

"I'll be back for you. All of you." The man said, he pointed his gun to all four of them, before he left the room. Leaving the four in the darkness and silence.

*

The light that shone through the windows is what awoke Harry. He groaned, trying to turn on his side, but a sharp pain shot through his side. He gasped, letting his hand move to the side of his stomach. He felt a thick, rough feeling of a material wrapped around his torso and found out it was a white bandage.

He tried to think of what happened. The only thing he could produce were the death threats they got. The one they found in their dressing room and the one they found on their doorstep at their apartment. And that's when it all came back to him. Harry shot up from the uncomfortable bed in panic. He ignored the pain on his side and quickly stood up. He walked over to the only door in the room and tried to open it. Though it wouldn't budge.

He started banging on it in panic and in distress, but it seemed like either no one heard him of chose to ignore him. The panic became stronger, and he started to have trouble breathing, also the pain on his side became worse with every deep breath he took.

Where was he? Where were the boys? Were they also alone? Who were these men? What did they want? So many questions were swimming around in his head and he wanted to drown himself. He let himself slid down to the floor in tears.

He didn't know how long he stayed in that position, but the pain almost became unbearable. Just when he wanted to give standing up a try, he heard the door behind him unlock. He tried tinder out of the way, but he was too slow and moving hurt. The door opened quickly, pushing him against the wall behind it. He winced in pain, grabbed his side, and let out a whimper.

"What do you think you're doing?" A raspy voice sounded. He heard some shuffling and the door closing before he felt a hand grab his shoulder and turn him around. He came face to face with a man he recognised all too well.

"E-Earl?"

He already thought he knew that voice from somewhere, but he wasn't sure. He would recognise those eyes from everywhere. Those eyes made him think of the times when he was in high school.

All the love letters and flirting.

Earl was his ex-boyfriend from before he auditioned for the Xfactor. He was fourteen at the time and Earl had just turned sixteen. They knew each other from an incredibly young age because of their mums being best friends. Thet saw each other every Saturday when they'd visit each other's families and got along very well. They were thirteen and almost fifteen years old, when Earl confessed his feelings for Harry. They got together and dated for a while, when Harry broke up because he thought they were better off as friends. Earl said it was okay, that he thought that too and they broke up on good terms. But after the breakup, Earl never showed up on the Saturday visits anymore and never called Harry back. Harry only knew where Earl was, because Earl's mother told the young boy that he went to live with his father in America, Washington. That was the last time he ever heard of Earl, until now...

'Long time no see, Harry. How're you doing, huh?' Normally a sentence like that would be meant in a nice way, but nothing about the way he said it sounded nice.

'W-what are you doing? Earl what is this?' Harry managed out through the pain. All sorts of questions were swimming though his head. 'What happened?' He added at last.

'Well, Harry my lovely boy, a lot of things happened. I realised overtime, that what you did was wrong. I gave you all of me and you decided it wasn't good enough?' He let out a defeated laugh and stared deeply into the green-eyed boy's soul.

'What do you mean? We broke up because we both though we would be better off as friends, best friends. But you just left, without a goodbye! I-I don't understand.'

'Listen here, Harry,' he crouched down in front of Harry, 'I loved you so much, I still do, but I couldn't take the pain, so I went away. I had time to think, and I realised that I shouldn't have gone along with the breakup but put-up fight and forced you to stay with me, because I am the only one good for you. No one deserves you. Not even that Tomlinson guy you're with now. Especially when you became famous. Now, I've got you all to myself again and I will make sure I will enjoy my time with you, opposite from the last time. I will wreck you and make you pay for the pain you put me through.' He gave a sinister smile and left through the door.

Harry had tears streaming down his face. He really though they were alright back then. He should've known Earl wasn't okay, then the boys wouldn't have to go through this because of him. He hoped they were alright and unharmed. He slowly tried to move back to the bed, or at least away from the door, but the pain was too much, both on the inside as on the outside. He let out a huff in defeat and let himself be taken away by the darkness waiting for him in the corner, laughing at him.

*****

I am so incredibly sorry for the long time it took me to update this. I hope for all of you that there will be a part 4.

Xx – Justthehiddentruth