Ch-3.Life Growing up

Hadrian Sirius Black's life was the best growing up,(yes Black cause Sirius Blood adopted him when he was 1) He had many friends including Neville his godbrother and Fred and George Weasley, He had met them in Diagon Alley and they became friends immediately.

He was also friends with Draco Malfoy(his cousin),Theo Nott, Blaise Zabini,Daphne Greengrass and many other pureblood family children.

He absolutely loved his Life and Life with Sirius was so much fun but thankfully Remus had showed to make sure that Hadrian grew up properly.

Hadrian POV-

Today Is my Birthday I am soo Excited I am going to be 10 today. I quickly Jump out of Bed and check the clock to see that it's only 7:00 but I don't mind so I get on with my morning routine of Brushing, Showering and did my hair and got dressed. Before going downstairs I looked myself in the Mirror, I had silky black smooth hair and bright green eyes. My Jawline was perfect(At least according to Dad) I was also taller than most of the Kids my Age (5'3 to be exact).

After a while of staring myself in the Mirror I went down to find the whole house decorated and Dad and Uncle Moony (A/N-Sorry no Wolfstar) sitting on the dining table waiting for me , Dad was already Bored and looked sleepy on the other hand Uncle Moony was vigilant and wide awake. After they heard me walking towards them Dad immediately shot up from his place and engulfed me into a bone-crushing hug after pulling away he yelled HAPPY BIRTHDAY PUP before stepping aside and allowing Uncle Moony to do the same.

~~~~~ Time skip ....

It was evening now and all of my friends were invited to a party at the black manor. I was practically jumping , every year on my and Draco's birthday aunty Cissa used to take it upon herself to make it the best day of our lives ,this year wasn't any different. My party was in the ballroom of the black manor, many Important dark pureblood families were invited and everyone was dressed in expensive looking robes.

After some time we cut the cake and celebrated my birthday.

I opened all of the presents and my fav was a nimbus 1999 from dad and Remi and a wand holster along with some dark art books from Draco. The other gifts were good as well.

After everyone left I thanked dad and Remi before going up to my bedroom and falling into deep slumber with a smile on my face.