Ch-4.Hogwarts Letter

A year has passed since Hadrian's 10th birthday now it is his 11th one where he will receive his Hogwarts letter

Hadrian POV-
Today is my 11th birthday I am very excited as I am going to receive my Hogwarts letter today.
I wake up and cast a wordless wandless tempus to see that it is 8:00 am , seeing that I quickly go downstairs after getting ready.

When I reach I wish remi and Dad good morning. I notice the smile they have on their face , I become suspicious and ask Sirius if my Hogwarts letter has arrived and he stifled his laughter which caused me believe that it had already come but before I could ask moony said that they would give me my letter after I am done eating my breakfast.
I whine but eat quickly thinking that the faster I will eat the quicker I get to see my Hogwarts letter.

Remi shakes his head and Dad Bursts out laughing telling me in between laughs that he was just like him and would make a perfect mauderer.
I grin at him and quickly gobbled up all my breakfast.
I then started jumping in exitment to see my Hogwarts letter to which moony laughed and removed the letter from his robe pocket and handed it to me.
I tear open the letter read it.
(No way I am writing that even though I could c n p it from Google no I am sure u all hv read it 100 times)
I was so excited and asked ' Can we go to diagon alley today?'
'okay pup get ready and we will floo there' said dad
I nodded before rushing upstairs to put on something presentable.