Ch-10.Troll in the dungeon?

Hadrian POV- 

It was the night of Halloween and all of the students were ravishing the Halloween feast , It was truly like nothing I had tasted before. I was obviously stuffing my face with a little bit of everything. Professor Quirrell came running in the great hall that there was a troll in the dungeon, everyone started panicking except some students because they thought it was a prank(including me). Dumbledore announced that all students shall be escorted to their own common rooms by the respective prefects.

But wasn't the Slytherin common room in the dungeons? At this point we were all being led to the library. But I for some reason got separated from the crowd, I was lost among the chaos. So i did the most rational thing by moving towards the oncoming noise it sounded like it was coming from somewhere nearby. Well there was no choice but to take refuge in the Girl's bathroom.

Hermoine POV-

I had been crying in the bathroom for I don't know how long but I think the feast had already begun, I got out of the stall to see a freaking boy in the bathroom so I screamed. 

The boy whom I recognized as Hadrian, informed me that there had a troll had been let loose in the castle, so I shouldn't make any loud noises.

I was obviously panicked. 

Hadrian POV-

I told Hermoine to hide in the bathroom as the troll might get attracted to any sound and turn up here. She was hesitant but looked panicked enough to believe me. Suddenly there was a loud creaking noise , her face had turned petrified as she slowly pointed behind me.

Oh shit It was the damned troll.

My instinct kicked in as I took my wand out and yelled out 'stupefy' a spell (I had seen Dad use it).

The troll fell back with a huge thud as I grabbed Hermoine and ran out of there. 

At this point there were multiple teachers heading our direction, Hermoine was practically trembling with fear. 

McGonagall came and yelled at us and she took of some house points to be specific 10 points from each house , while Hermoine tried to take my side so I was awarded with 5 points for my bravery.

I noticed a huge bleeding cut on professor Snape's leg but as I did he covered it, pretty suspicious if you ask me .Was he embarrassed that he maybe cut himself while shaving?

I was taken back to my common room and all my friends were really worried about me so I told them everything leaving Snape's bruised leg as I made my way up to my room to write to Dad and Uncle moony about the incident. Uncle Moony would definitely flip the moment he got to know.