Ch-8.Sorting ceremony

We entered the Great hall there were four tables each different in color. All the first years were looking around in amazement  and the mudblood granger was 'sharing her unessecary  knowledge that she had read in Hogwarts a history

It was quite frankly very annoying.

The sorting ceremony began I spotted Dad and uncle Remi at the staff table(who will be teaching the history of magic)

and the potters what were they doing here ...?

I shook off the thought as I heard Draco being called who obviously went to Slytherin and even pansy daphne, Crabbe, and Goyle, and theo.  It was only me and Blaise left.

I heard potter and Weasley went to Gryfinddor including the annoying mudblood.

My name was called and heard whispers about me I smirked before sitting down Professor McGonagall put the hat over me and it immediately yelled 'SLYTHERIN' I was happy and the whole Slytherin table was clapping as I went and joined them.

I spotted dad and uncle Remi looking at me proudly and the potters looking mortified.

I waved and smiled at them while I smirked at the potters.

At last, the sorting was over and of course, Blaise sorted into Slytherin.

We ate the wonderful Hogwarts food.

After we followed the prefects to the Slytherin common room in the dungeons, The password was 'Pureblood'.

We entered and looked around in awe it was clad in green with lamps on the wall and cozy green armchairs and couches with fireplaces.

It was perfect I loved it.

Professor Snape arrived and we stood in our places he eyed us up and down before speaking-

'Welcome to Slytherin the house of Snakes, Now as you in here there are some rules you need to follow. We are Slytherin we come as a front, Other houses hate us due to prejudices so we should stand by each other if there are any conflicts keep them inside the common room. The prefects will be there to guide you to your classes on your first day and no one to bring shame to your house, the curfew for first years is 9 pm now i suggest you all should go to bed.'

He walked out.

The prefects led us to our rooms and I was sharing one with Draco and Theo.

I changed into my pj's and went to bed smiling and eager for tomorrow...