Ch-9.First Day

I woke up next day at 6am and decided to get ready. I brushed my teeth and took a nice hot shower and started reading a 3rd year charms textbook.
By the time I was done with one chapter the others woke up and started getting ready.

They were taking too much time so I just went to breakfast by myself. To be honest it was much more peaceful that way and I could read with more concentration.
I ate some eggs and bacon along with sipping some milk. By the time I was done Draco and theo arrived and started chatting away as always, sometimes I questioned myself if they were boys because most of the time they felt like old women who gossiped and chatted all day long.

They asked me where I had been and how long did wait for them. A common misconception I wasn't waiting for them I just wanted peace also obviously I had been in the great hall.

"We should probably head to class now, what do we have first? "asked theo

"We have potions." replied Draco

"Doesn't Severus snape that weird vampire looking guy teach potions?, honestly i think he has never slept before in his life. He gives of serial killer vibes." I said

"Dude he's literally my godfather" said Draco

I audibly gasped Severus snape was my best friend's godfather !? How did I not know about this? why did he never tell me we've literally been friends our whole lives.

"Stop being a drama queen and lets just go we're going to be late.", Theo said while rolling his eyes.                                                                                                                                                                                              We eventually made it to potions class , where i was seated with Theo while Draco got seated with Pansy(ew). The class went pretty smooth except the time when Pro.Snape embarrassed the potter child , he honestly deserved it like who doesn't know where a bezoar is found you either have to be mentally ill or extremely stupid to not know where we can find it. All of our other classes went perfect because most of them weren't with the gryfindors.

Dinner was fabulous as always and I had received a couple letters from Dad and uncle remy to whom I wrote a reply.

then I drifted onto sweet slumber not knowing what lied in my future.

A/N- okay should I add drarry into this?

like it'll be very gradual and slow but i feel like it would fit in so well!

also any side ship suggestions?