Ch-6.Hogwarts here I come!

Today.....Today is the day that I have been waiting for a long time. I am finally going to Hogwarts today.

woohoo 'Hogwarts here I come!!.'

I get up and do my morning routine  I dress up in proper clothes and head down.

his shirt ^^

ring^^

other jewelry will be the same and the pants will be the same as the picture but in grey.

I head downstairs satisfied with my outfit.

As I reach downstairs I am immediately tackled by Sirius in a bone-crushing hug.

I push him slightly to see that he had tears in his eyes.

'Dad? are you crying?' i asked.

He just huffed in response and told me to shut up and eat my breakfast.

I nodded before going toward the dining table and eating the breakfast that was in my plate.

Moony came in and patted me on the back saying encouraging words to me, I smiled and thanked him before hugging him as well.

All 3 of us flooed to platform 9 3/4 and I boarded my train which was about to leave I said my last goodbyes before joining Draco and Blaise (we had met the Malfoys and zabinis in the station) in a compartment along with Crabbe, Goyle, and pansy.

I sighed as I looked outside the window this was going to be a long journey.