Ch-7.In the train

After some time all of our friends(Draco, daphne, pansy, Blaise,theo, Crabbe, and Goyle)

We were all talking and laughing at Blaise's jokes. 

Suddenly somebody opened our compartment door, She was looking around our compartment, she had bushy brown hair which reminded me of a lion's mane and had huge front teeth. 

She arrogantly asked us if we had seen a toad and that a boy named Neville had lost one.

I sighed and removed my wand from my pocket and acciod the toad. She started giving me a lecture about 'school rules' Before Draco told her,' shut the hell up mudblood. She huffed and slammed the door shut.

'Ugh, she was so annoying', said pansy, and the others nodded in agreement. We spent the rest of the ride in silence before another knock disturbed us.

The door was opened and behold there stood the bushy-haired girl from before along with a redhead whom I assumed to be a Weasley and my dear brother Charlus. I gave them an annoyed look before asking,' What do you want?' while rubbing my temple.

He huffed and said,' I AM THE BOY-WHO-LIVED YOU SHOULD BE KINDER'. 'The boy-who-lived-to-be-an-arse, I said under my breath while Draco and Blaise snickered. Daphne and pansy were trying to hold in the laughter and Crabbe and Goyle had a clueless look on their face.

He stomped his foot on the ground angrily and yelled, 'YOU ARE SUCH A FILTHY DEATH EATER YOU AND YOUR FATHER ALONG WITH THAT HALF-BREED,' Pansy gasped while Daphne looked around shocked. I had stood up my wand clutching in my hand Don't. you.dare .insult .my.father .and. my. uncle.' He trembled in fear and left our compartment immediately. it took me some time to calm down but Draco was looking like he was going to explode he started cursing and shouting insults towards Potter and said that his father will know about this.

I sighed and looked at Blaise who was trying his best to calm Draco down.

When draco finally settled down all of us spent the rest of the ride in silence and changed into our uniforms. 

The train finally came to an halt and we all got down.

Their we met the half-giant hag what was his name Hagrid? He took us to boats and we saw the first sight of hogwarts

Wow hogwarts was very fascinating.

We followed him to a huge door where professor McGonagall was waiting for us she escorted us to a room where we fixed ourselves and some ghosts came and greeted us.

Which scared the heck out of Potter and Longbottom.

We waited and Mcgonalgall finally came out and said.

'We are ready for you,follow me'