Loki (Smut)

A/N****

Sorry for going ghost on y'all. I started making edits on tik tok and I just hit 3k. Follow me at shewasnothing on tik tok if you want some mediocre edits. I'll try to write some more though. I'm planning a Druig one after this.*****

    It had been a while since you'd seen him. Ever since he agreed to join the Avengers they've been putting him on missions non-stop. He hated it but he couldn't go back to Asgard and he had taken a liking to you.

    You guys had been sneaking around for only a short time but you really liked him. You were laying on your bed when you heard his heavy footsteps outside your door. Your heart was racing at his presence. He finally stopped at your door and knocked once.

     You rushed to do the door, "Loki," you said a little too excitedly. He didn't say anything. Instead he gave you a kiss. A kiss filled with passion. It was nothing like the lust filled kisses you had been giving each other, it was like he missed me too. "I have missed you," he said with ragged breath. You could tell by the way his eyes looked down at you that he was telling the truth. Give bent down and kissed you again with even more passion than before. He snaked his hands down to your butt to lift you up. Slowly he walked towards your bed never breaking your kiss.

He lightly tossed you on the bed and undressed you. You weren't used to the treatment but you relished in it. His kisses move from your mouth to your cheek and down your neck. One thing you learned about Loki is that he was neither a boob or butt type of person. He liked to just look at all of you and now he was looking at you like you were a divine being. He gently inserted himself into before resuming your kiss. His hips moved at a slow rhythmic pace. His hands grasped yours as he left the first of his deep raspy moans. His long hair was either side of his face and he truly did look like a dark prince. He slowed his pace even more opting to go deeper instead of faster. That hit your sensitive spot just right and elicited a quiet moan from you. "You like that darling?" he said with a sly laugh slipping from his lips.

You eventually got to excited to continue the slow pace and flipped Loki over so you could be on top. He was a sight to see. Dark hair splayed over your saying pillow, eyes desperate for you. You rocked your hips starting off slow and getting progressively faster. He placed his large hands on your hips pushing himself inside you. You both let out a  deep moan from the sudden rush of pleasure.

You two continued your passion filled sex until the early morning. Never in your life did another person make you feel as good as Loki did. You'd also never been with a god before now. You laid on his chest breathing deeply and he stroked your back gently. "You really did miss me," you said with a laugh. Loki responed with a small laugh and gave you a kiss on the forehead.

*****Feedback****