Adam Driver (Smut)

I sat in the tub finally getting some time to myself. The stress of being a famous actors wife getting to me and I just needed some alone time. I heard Adam walking into the apartment with heavy steps. "Honey, where are you?" He asked. "In the bathroom," I yelled back. I heard him climb the stairs and turn the corner. "Hey honey," Adam said as he opened the door. "Hi baby, what's wrong?" I said looking up at him. "Nothing I just missed you." I finished my bath and dried off as he undressed and laid on our bed. I laid next to him and started gently brushing his hair with my fingers as I kissed him. Our kiss deepened and he grabbed at my afro trying to pull me closer. I wrapped my legs around him and sat in too of him. I looked down at all his imperfections and kissed them. I slowly grinded my hips on him as I kissed his lips and neck leaving tiny bites along the way. I grabbed a condom from our nightstand but before I could out it on Adam stopped me. "Can we start trying for kids?" He asked with a tiny smile on his face. "Ummmm" I said as I put the condom back in its place. "Sure." I lowered myself into his dick and rocked my hips. I started spelling my long ass name with my hips. This immediately elicited a moan from him. He placed his large hands on my hips, making me look like a small doll compared to him. He lifted me up and pumped into me causing me to moan uncontrollably from the constant friction on my g spot. I was close to my climax but he wasn't even close to done. I kept rotating my hips and sucking on his neck as he let of out his deep moans. "Oh fuuuuck," he moaned as he finally reached his climax. I dropped to the bed exhausted since I did all the work. "I'm not done yet," he said with a breathless grin.

*********Feedback

Behold