Druig (Smut)

****Sorry this took forever to make ❤️****

You were pushed up against the stall wall; skirt lifted barely over your ass. Druig sat in between your legs, face buried deep in your ass.
He made loud humming noises as he ate you out.

You two had been at a celebration just moments before with his family. You didn't really know what the celebration was about but his family was very nice save for his weird little sister Sprite. Druig had been discreetly messing with you throughout the night. Grabbing your ass gently, placing soft kisses on your neck when no one was looking, and eyeing you hungrily whenever you were away from him. In the middle of the night you got a sudden wave of arousal and knew you needed to have him right then and there. And now you're in a bathroom trying your best not to scream from pure pleasure.

Druig moved his head from between your legs and started fingering you from behind while placing sweet kisses on your neck. "Ah fuck I'm gonna come," you remarked under your breath. "You're not allowed to come until I say you can," said Druig with that devilish smirk. He slowed his pace as he watched you become desperate. "Druig please," you begged while looking into his deep blue eyes. "Get on your knees." You got on your knees immediately. You were desperate to please him. You also just really enjoyed taking his beautiful cock inside you. You scrambled to undo his belt as he looked down at you, hand intertwined with your fro. Soon he was free of his underwear and his pretty dick was in your mouth. You looked up at him as your ran you mouth and both your hands up and down his shaft. His eyelids fluttered as he looked down at you. "Fuck darling you're perfect," he moaned. You bobbed your head faster, letting your mouth focus on the tip while your hands played with his balls. You rubbed spit all along his length as you looked up at him with your best "fuck me" eyes. You focused most of your attention at the tip as he let out deep grunts and moans.

After a few minutes if that you could tell he was getting close and wanted torture him a little, but before you could he pulled out of your mouth. He hoisted you up and pressed you against the stall in one swift movement. He pressed his lips against yours as he inserted himself inside you. You let out a moan as his dick slightly brushed you g spot. He started thrusting into you at a quick pace, making direct eye contact as you were fucked into oblivion. You could hear your pussy squelching and you prayed no one would come into the bathroom. You couldn't hold your moans in any longer and let out out sharp cry when he hit your g spot three times in a row. "Shhhh, be a good girl and stay quiet for me," Druig asked under a  moan. You couldn't help yourself though. Druig's dick just felt too good and he had started sucking on your nipples, completely overstimulating your body. You grabbed onto his hair as he hammered into you trying your best not to make any noise. "Oh fuck," you exclaimed as you felt the telltale knot in your stomach growing. "I'm gonna fucking come, Jesus Christ." Instead of Druig slowing down like before, he sped up, shaking the whole stall in the process. By that time he had started moaning your name and curing wildly as you both reached your highs. You felt yourself squirt all over his dick as his cum rushed inside of you. You two just stood there staring at each other before he let you down. You were wet with sweat and tired. You already knew your legs would feel like jelly by tomorrow.

Druig helped you pull your skirt back up and you both did the walk of shame to your table with the rest of his family. "Why are so sweaty?" Sprite asked in a suspicious tone.

*******Feedback******

I'm considering moving to Tumblr because how that platform is set up a bit better but I'll let y'all know.