Hannibal Lecter's Wife (Fluff)

I had a long day at work and just really wanted to smoke and relax. When I finally got inside I saw that Hannibal had gotten home early.
"Hi honey," he says in his strong accent. "Hey babe," I say sleepily as you wrap your arms around him. "You're home early, did one of your patients not show up?" I asked as I wandered to our cabinet with my bong and our different weed strains. I chose Blue Dream for today. " Yeah, Will Graham has been refusing to see me recently," he replied as he grabbed his rolling papers. Hannibal is more of a blunt type of guy. We sat on the couch with a bag of chips and some soda. I laid my head on his shoulder as we started smoking and watching some shitty hear-me-out movie. After we a few minutes a I got tired and laid down on the couch while Hannibal held me. "Honey, would you ever want to have children?" Hannibal whispered. We never talked about kids before so it came as a bit of a shock to me. "Where is this coming from?" I asked now slightly more awake than before. "I know you love kids and I didn't want to keep you away from something you want," he said while kissing me on the cheek. "Let's talk about this tomorrow when we're both thing straight," you say giving him a small kiss on the lips. "Okay," he said as he laid his chin on my soft afro as we continued to lay on the couch. I fell asleep to him carefully stroking my cheek with his cold hand.

***Was this good? I don't write a lot of stories so please give me feedback 😊