Kim Namjoon's Girlfriend (Fluff)

**This while convo is supposed to be in Korean, so imagine him saying this in Korean**

"Baby I missed you so much," Namjoon said he ran and grabbed me. He had been on tour for a month for their new album. He gave me several kisses all over my chubby face. "I missed you too honey," I said as I stretched my tall frame to wrap my hands around his shoulders. We had to get out of the airport quickly before  anyone saw us. Nobody knew he was seeing anyone and we preferred it to stay that way. We picked up boba and pizza on our way back to my apartment. Namjoon always complained about the boba in America not being as good as Korea's but he'll drink it anyway, but he was in love with Domino's Pizza. When we finally got home, we sat in the floor in front of TV and started to watch the Kdrama we had started before he left. "Oh babe I got you a present," Namjoon with a cute smile on his face as he walked to his bag. He pulled out a time little present with a lopsided bow. "I had Suga tie it," he said with his little dimples showing. "It's cute," I said as I started to unwrap it. I opened the box and it was the matching heart rings I'd been talking about.

"Oh my God Joonie thank you so much," I said as I slipped on the ring while hugging him

"Oh my God Joonie thank you so much," I said as I slipped on the ring while hugging him. "You don't have to thank me. I bought it because... I love you." "I love you too"

******** Feedback