Adam Driver (Fluff)

Adam walked through the door and immediately came behind me. He gently placed his nose in the crook of your neck as he wrapped his arms around me "Hey baby what's wrong?" I asked as I finished making my sandwich. "Had a bad day," he replied burying his face deeper into my neck. "Wanna talk about it?" I asked turing towards him and giving him a light peck on the nose. "No, I'm just annoyed by my fans," he said grabbing half of my sandwich. "That's mine," I whined.

He gave a small laugh before taking a bite and handing it back. I rolled my eyes and took my sandwich to the couch. I had just started a watching a new show and was deeply invested. Adam laid his long form on the couch and rested his head on my thick thighs, head turned to face the TV. He said he didn't like my shows but always watched like a hawk.

"Honey?"
"Yeah?" I asked looking down at his big eyes. "We should get a dog," he said with a huge grin. "Adam we talked about this. I'm more of a cat person," I said tired of debating with him about the matter. "But if we got a dog you'd change your attitude completely," he said triumphantly as if he'd done something. I looked back up at the TV, brushing my chunky twists out of my face. "I'm not changing my mind on the subject," you say with a little too much sass. Adam just poured and turned back to the TV.

*A week later*

"Don't be mad," Adam said out of no where. "Mad at what?" I said kinda worried about what he'd say next. He pulled a dog from behind his back. It was a little small and brown. "I named him Moose," he said with childish glee. I just turned back around and sighed. "Okay Adam you win," I replied. I did think the dog was pretty cute.

********Feedback