Hannibal Lector's Wife (Smut)

"You're not wearing that," Hannibal said in his eerily calm voice. "Why not?" You whined. "Because I said so," he said in a stern voice. "Oh you're jealous other people get to see my body and not just you," I said in a playful tone. "You're being a brat, just change or else." " Or what?" I said with my eye brow raised. He stares at me for a second and a smirk crawled across his face. He quickly undid his tie and cufflinks. "Get on the bed." I didn't skip a beat and got on the bed and laid on my stomach. He used his tie to bind my hands to the bed frame. He rummaged around our closet for our paddle that has the word brat designed on it. "This is what you get for being such a whiny brat," he said before he spanked me as hard as he could with the paddle. The sudden pain made me let out a small cry. He stuck his middle and ring finger in my mouth to keep me from making noise. I could taste the metal of his wedding band. "You're going to take this like a good girl," He said as he spanked me again. I could here him unbuckle his pants and felt his cold hands lift my dress up so it just barely showed my lower back. I felt him slowly edge my clit with his already hard cock. "For fuck sake Hannibal," I said trying to get him to put it in all ready. Without another thought he slammed into me putting one hand on my throat and keeping his other hand on my mouth. The pain didn't bother me because the pleasure was out of this world. Even though Hannibal was a bit older than me he had great stamina and knew exactly what to do. He pulled my afro so my head was to his ear. "This is what happens when you're a brat," he whispered before pushing my face into the bed and quickened his pace. Some of my moans slipped through and he hit me with paddle again but with less force. He was getting breathless. He untied my hands and flipped me on my back. He ripped the gentle fabric of my dress so he could pull my breasts out. He roughly sucked them as he continued to lose speed. "Fuck," I said as I finally reached my climax. He quickly pulled out and hovered above my face as I finished him off. After I swallowed he gave me a kiss on the lips and buckled his pants up. "We're late to Jack's dinner party, hurry up and get dressed."

******This was my first time writing smut. How was it?