--chapter eighteen-- vlog

"Pleaseeee y/n," Tommy begs as I shake my head. "Just come along with us. You won't even be on camera."

I glance at George who is standing next to Wilbur. He gives me a little shrug. He'd be okay if I'm there or not.

I roll my eyes. "Fine, let me grab my shoes."

"YES" Tommy shouts.

"Let's goo" one of the boys says as I turn away.

Tommy decided to go to a water park for his vlog.

We all drive separately. Wilbur showed up in a suit for some odd reason, but I wasn't going to question it.

They film on the floats. I laugh as I see them trip and fall every second that they're standing. I notice George has zero balance at all when it comes to this stuff. They get out of the water then grab some towels to sit for a minute.

We laugh for a moment. Tommy wants to film a couple more bits before leaving just in case they don't have enough footage, although I think they have plenty. He brainstorms with Wilbur for a couple minutes. George left to change into dry clothes.

I glance up to George as he walks back. He's wearing a blue sweatshirt now. He tilts his chin up to signal me to the side. I check to make sure they're not filming, so I don't walk into the frame.

"What's up?" I ask him as we stand together.

"I just wanted to check on you." He shrugs. "I know it's weird to be around a camera like this."

I laugh a little. "Yeah, just a tad. I'm good though. This is fun."

He smiles. "I'm glad you're enjoying this. Imagine how boring it would've been if you stayed at home."

I roll my eyes. "Oh yeah, so boring."

He nudges my side a little. "I like hanging out with you and my friends."

"Oh yeah?" I ask. I straighten the string of his sweatshirt.

"Yeah," he says, "It's a good feeling."

I hum. "What's so good about it?"

"I'm not sure. I like being yours though."

"You're... mine?" I smile a bit.

"If you're okay with that," He looks hopefully at me for a second.

"George Davidson," I smile, "Are you wanting to make this official?"

He puts two fingers close together. "Just a tad. If you want, of course."

"If you want it to be official, then I say let's make it official."

He smiles. He's about to ask something else when Tommy calls out for him.

"Duty calls," I nudge him towards the other guys.

"Ugh," he rolls his eyes, then reluctantly walks back over to Tommy.

I laugh as I watch them mess around. I like that I can call George mine now. He was right, it feels good.

--author's note--

this is just going so well for them aren't they?

have a good day ;)

word count: 456