--epilogue--

I bounce on my toes impatiently. My eyes scan the crowd over and over again, searching for a particular person.

"Would you relax?" Clay laughs. "His plane just landed."

"Ugh," I stop bouncing a bit, but I still watch the gate carefully.

George is going to be here any minute.

George is going to be here and he's going to stay. After months of waiting for applications to be approved, George is finally going to move to Florida. And I am so excited.

No more long distance. Although, it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. We talked everyday and our spark never stopped. I still thank the stars every night for him.

Nick approaches us, holding a chocolate milkshake. "What's taking him so long? I want to go home."

"Where's my shake?" Clay turns to ask, "I literally gave you my card to get us all milkshakes."

"Well, I didn't know how to carry them all," Nick shrugs, "so I just got mine."

"Oh come on now," Clay rolls his eyes, "You've got to be kidding me."

"Did you really-" I stop talking as I notice a certain person exiting the gate.

"George!" My feet don't even wait as I rush over to him. He has a big smile on his face as he embraces me.

"Hey stranger," he says quietly into my hair, "Miss me?."

"You have no idea," I whisper as I pull away.

All feels so right in the world, and I'm so glad to finally be back with my stranger.

--the end--