--chapter twenty eight-- monopoly?

George is acting as if nothing happened. I know that I should be worried, but just as he said I want to make my last week and a half worth it.

And if that means pretending everything is fine then I guess that's what I'll do.

Wilbur, Tommy and Jack are coming over. They're just going to be hanging out. No videos this time.

I sit by George as they all talk. Wilbur is explaining something for streaming. I choose to not pay too much attention.

I zone back in as they argue about something. I missed the main reason for the fight, but I can hear them hurling insults at each other jokingly.

"You don't even know what football is," George shakes his head.

"Oh not this again," Clay rolls his eyes.

"y/n kicked the door and he had the audacity to call it soccer," George tells the rest of the group.

"In England? He said that in the UK?" Tommy perks up.

"Now that's crossing a line." Jack shakes his head.

"What?" Clay says loudly, "Why are you teaming up against me?"

"You disrespected our culture Dream," Wilbur explains, "Now you face the repercussions."

"y/n is American. Why aren't you attacking them?" Clay says.

"Oh no no," I put my hands up in defense, "Don't bring me into this."

"They're conflicted because they're American but a lover of the British." Tommy wiggles his eyebrows.

"What?" George laughs.

"Ew gross, Tommy." I scrunch my nose.

"What the hell?" Clay looks disgusted.

They continue to argue. I look face to face as they speak.

Tommy. Although I thought I would find him annoying, is actually one of the kindest and genuine people I've ever met.

Wilbur. Honestly an all around great person. He's very insightful. I think I could listen to him talk for hours at a time.

Jack. A new friend. I haven't gotten to talk to him that much, but I can tell that he's a really cool guy.

Clay. My old friend. One that I'm going to keep for a long long time. I've learned so much more about him, but we've grown closer because of it.

And George.. My boyfriend. The one that I contain so much love for. The one that I'm terrified to lose

My eyes glance over each of their faces. I must be sentimental today because I remember all my good memories. Ones that I never want to leave.

"We should play monopoly," Tommy says as he raids George's game closet. I didn't even know George had that game.

The guys agree and we start to play. I can tell by the competitive look in each of their eyes that this was going to be a long night.

--auhtor's note--

have an amazing day :)