1

Hey! before you read the story, a little author's note!

This is my very first story on here so if the story or plot line is a total disaster please don't hesitate to let me know!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sheep Sheep Sheep, its time for sleep. Rest your head, it's time for bed. In the morning,  you may wake. Or in the morning, you'll be dead."

Sammy would hum this little song in his head quietly as he dipped his two fingers in a bowl of ink, and wrote his short phrases on the factory walls. Writing these small sayings put his mind at ease, for he knew he forgot things quite easily, so these we're simple reminders to himself of how tragic Joey Drew really was.

Oh his old boss was a horrific man. Even mention of his name shot chills up Sammy's inky spine. But Joey being gone was more of a problem than a solution. He had no escape.  He was locked inside of the factory until his unforgiving prison of a body gave up on him, and sent him to his grave.

Though let that not engulf him, there were a few things Sammy enjoyed in his new home. For instance, teasing Norman, the old projectionist, who had a wide sense of vision though not much of a temper, was entertaining to say the least. Even though Sammy liked his reputation to be Poetic and proper, his rebellion to tease still got the best of him at times.

Another thing Sammy enjoyed was having lunch with his Quiet acquaintance, Boris. An activity that didn't exactly last for long each day because of how quickly the wolf would devour his bowl of soup, and the latter man's meal as well.

However, the very best thing Sammy enjoyed about the factory, was set in stone his most favorite. It was his lord, Bendy. Oh how he adored Bendy with all his heart! The grinning demon's voice sent chills up Sammy's spine every time he talked to him. His smile sent Sammy's face a-fire when he'd chuckle or grin. And how Bendy acted, his persistence, his temper, his undying longing for revenge against their creator! It fluttered Sammy's spirits in any time of grief!

Sadly though, Bendy's attention to him was not exactly the most friendly. If anything, Sammy annoyed the devil to the very brink of a meltdown on countless occasions. It hurt his heart to annoy his lord, for all he wanted was to make him happy. But as he knew, Bendy's eyes were dead-set on revenge, that haunting fury shielded him from feeling happiness for quite the while.

As he finished the last letter on his phrase, he set down the bowl and stared at the words,

"He will set us free"

He smiled at his work and adjusted his mask. "I shouldn't worry myself on these things... My lord will never love me. All I can do for now is admire that perfect smile from afar."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Oof sorry this is so short! I promise I'll try to make the next chapters longer I'm just not used to this!

Also again I'm good at taking a blow so please let me know it this just totally stinks!