15

//WARNING//: CONTAINS SLIGHT GORE & GRAPHIC CONTENT THAT MAY BE DISTURBING!

"It's like banging your head on a rock, over and over and over..."

Bang!

"The first time, it hurts to heck..."

Bang!!

"The 'hundredth time? Well..."

Bang!!!

"You just don't think too much about it."

BANG!!!

"That's what it's like working for Mister Joey Drew."

It was time again. To restart it all.

Just like that. The cycle ended once again. It went by so fast, how could he have known?

Bendy. He's dead again. Isn't he?

Damn that Henry... He thought. Sammy's head was aching, but he'd been accustomed to it by now. Nothing... NOTHING will break the cycle. Day by day it repeats, squandering my love like it's worthless.. So maybe it is. Is this pain love? Is this what love feels like?

He'd been the only survivor left, considering how Henry had slaughtered his friends countless times by routine. He hadn't held a grudge by now. He knew it was to happen again like clockwork, so he didn't let himself down.

Sammy ventured to the elevator, descending through the building. down, down, down into Bendy Land. The abandoned idea of what was to be Bertrum's grand masterpiece.He stepped out, and weaseled his way through all of the malfunctioning carnival stands.

He had come down here everytime the cycle was ready to repeat, and he obeyed it like any other loyal prophet.

But why he came here specifically...? So she wouldn't be alone...

The songwriter went through the haunted house, to the area where Susie Campbell's deceased and decaying, inky body laid.

"It's that time again Susie... Don't worry, I wont leave you."

He sat down on the broken tile, and removed the switchblade from her chest. "I hate to do this, but you know how it goes," he mumbled to her lifeless corpse.

He truly disliked this. No.. He hated it. however, as time went on, it was all he knew. Pushing out old memories of anything different than what had happened. 

Sammy held the blade by it's handle, and slowly pushed it through his ear. The ringing commenced and the pain grew. It pierced and burned making him want to stop but he had no choice. He HAD to do this. For himself, for Susie, Jack, Wally....Bendy.

He winced, as a considerable amount of inky blood gushed out the side of his head.

His vision blurred, and he took his other palm to the end of the handle, and hitting it. Hard. causing the blade to enter his brain. His body went limp, and vision fell black.

He lay across the floor. the knife in his head. Dead. Along with the angel that pained his existence so much.

                                                                -

The light that shone through to him, was groggy and distorted. Though he had experienced it numerous times, it was as familiar as his mother's voice. Even if he had forgotten what she sounded like by now.

Pushing and pushing, like a misshapen slug, he wriggled through the inkwell. Their voice were screaming in his ears. It was deafening and painful. Writhing in agony, none of them could even fully escape the ink.

And that they knew as gospel truth.

Sammy pulled at the light, squeezing his way out, until he felt something. Like a hand. It was... Warm and...comforting. It grabbed onto him. Sammy was confused, and slightly scared.

This has never happened before...

What's going on?

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Aaaaand cliffhanger! I decided to write this for all of you who would like to decipher what's going on while I'm away.      Your welcome <3

Song:

Meet thy maker -By Dagames