13

"Samuel...... Samuel can you hear me? Stupid prophet."

I could hear him calling my name...

"I need you. I need your love."

Such lies. My lord forever hates me.

"I can free you. But I need you in order for that to happen."

I'll never be free.

"You believe me.. Don't you Sammy?"

"Of course my lord. Always."

Sammy woke from his dream. His heart always palpitated quickly in his chest, leaving him breathless every time he'd dream about his lord, almost as if it were a nightmare. Although he couldn't ignore the fact that his face would flush, and soul would flutter at the sheer thought of him.

He stood up to his feet, waiting and listening for any creaks, gears turning or music playing, however.. it was strangely silent. "That's odd.." He commented, and peeked outside of his sanctuary, listening for anything at all. Though his ears could not reach anything outside of serendipity. Yes it wasn't annoying anymore, but for it to be like this made Sammy confused and worried.

The male ventured out to the music department, and gazed upon the cracked recording box. "Ah yes.. I forgot about that." He sighed in relief, though his fears still weren't fully settled in his chest. Although the music had been nullified, something still remained unchecked.

He had to see his lord.

The man took upon him his dull axe and adjusted his mask, leading his way toward Bendy's throne room. He looked at the walls and the floors, examining everything in his wake, yet everything seemed to have remained the same.

It wasn't exactly too surprising though. The rest of his life was to be the same for eternity. Everyday was the same, no different. It was the worlds way of punishing him for his sins.. His mistakes, and unforgettable decisions.

The cogs and gear's rumbling in the distance gave Sammy a bit of relief and peace, as he knew he was ever so slowly getting closer to the ink demon he loved so much. Hopefully he's not in a bad mood today...

Sammy quickened his pace and continued, until he reached the door to the throne room. His expression brightened considerably, as butterflies swirled in his stomach. This happened even if he just imagined his lord. He couldn't wait to see him. Just to gaze upon his beautiful inky face.. His gorgeous grin, and his delicate yet dominant figure.

His hand lay against the heavy steel door, forcing it open. "My lord! It is I! your prophet Sam-," he froze. Bendy wasn't there.

That's strange... Usually he is here.. In his room. Where could he be? The composer grew confused and he walked inside letting his ears ring in the silence. His heavy feet were the only sounds the echoed in the eerie ambience. No sign of him anywhere...

Sammy gazed around the room noticing the dancing devil had vanished, his heart sunk. "My lord?"

the songwriters hand left the steel and his swiftly trekked around the area, though no trace of the inky man remained. No! no no no no no! Where has he gone?? Have I drove him off?! Think Sammy think! Where could he be?!

His face turned to concern and worry in a heartbeat as he looked everywhere for even a single clue of Bendy.

WHERE DID YOU GO?!

I THOUGHT YOU NEEDED ME!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ayyy another update! see? I'm not slow!   .......Hopefully...

Song:

How'd you hear me -CG5

Every time I listen to this I think of Bendy hiding from Sammy I cant- XD