11

Hello! Sorry I haven't come out with some new chapters lately, things have been a bit stressful right now.

But my mind is blanking and I'd really appreciate it if you had any suggestions at all for new chapters!

----------------------------------------------------------------

"Are you a believer?"

Sammy couldn't help but feel like a nuisance to Bendy. Even though he had comforted him in his time of need, he thought his lord just pitied him. Pity... Something that Samuel despised with every fiber of his being. Some people liked pity, some of the lost ones and searchers trapped with the songwriter longed for pity. But Sammy no he hated it. He loathed it with the core of his shattered soul.

Does my lord pity me? I hope not... Maybe I'm just a worthless pest he feels bad for... He shook his head and realized his surroundings. Finding himself sitting in front of his old piano. Perhaps he does... I'm just another bug who's left for him to squash...

What if I just disappeared?

What if I just went away forever?

Would that be so hard? To just vanish?

His head throbbed and his shivers ran across his cold inky skin. Would my lord like that? For me to disappear?

He hugged himself and looked at the small plush that rested on the crooked piano wood. "Would you love me then? Would you miss me?" He muttered through his quivering lips. It was hard for him to imagine but the thought brought him euphoria.

"Everyone who liked me is gone...What if I could finally join them?" He sniffled curling his fingers tighter around his arms, digging his fingernails into himself.

"I miss them so much..." 

---------------------------------------------------------

"Are you... A dreamer Sammy? Do you really think that if you believe hard enough, that man could do anything?" Joey Drew had asked me. Honestly I hated that nickname he had endowed upon me, however it stuck with me anyway so really I could only choose to ignore it.

"Yes... I am... I wish to become a Composer. To write and orchestrate music.. Its actually my greatest passion." I returned. His eyes were blank but his expression was not as much so. He looked like his mind was brewing that of a cacophony.

"So dream to become a music director huh?" His tone was unreadable but almost sly. A grin had grew onto his face, spreading from ear to ear. All I returned with was a silent nod.

"Well Sammy, let me be very clear... it is possible, for your dreams to come true." Joey's grin had shifted to a warm and gentle smile, but I could still sense something strange behind it.

"I have an opportunity for you that you just might find a little intriguing..."

I accepted what he had offered.

How could I have been so foolish?  

------------------------------------------------------------

A little POV of Sammy Lawrence! Finally!

Again I'm terribly sorry for not coming out with another chapter sooner! <3

Song:

Alice's Tango (You will be mine) -By Chi-Chi