16

-Sammy's POV-

The hand had grabbed my inky arm harshly, almost tugging on it. It didn't feel natural really, it felt as though it had claws. Digging into my forearm painfully. I winced back, but I let it hurt me. I didn't know what was going on so I was to wait and see.

This had never happened before, so it made my brow raise. Everything was affected by the cycle, so the thought of anything out of the ordinary to happen, clawed at my throat.

The hand tightened its grip and pulled me into the light.

My eyes blinked a few times to adjust to the musty beams of light from the building. Of course it was the factory, however nothing was in my vision. No one was there. Was it just my imagination?

At that moment, I felt something claw-like tickle the back of my neck, and before I knew it, something or someone was gripping my neck. My breathing wasn't impaired, however it's not like it didn't hurt at all.

That's when I heard him. His voice. Oh it was so gorgeous I could listen to it forever!

"Prophet...." He whispered in my ear. I couldn't force myself to talk. Not even a slight croak could escape me. Just silence.

I felt my body begin to tremble in his grasp. Am I afraid? Does he scare me?

"Sammy. It has changed..." My trembling had frozen. "The cycle has changed, Prophet." He cooed in my ear. I could tell he was happy. Though I was still in fear because his fist had only tightened around me.

Before I could squeak out any words, he again began to speak. "This makes me so happy... Just you and me... Everyone else has suffered. But now they're dead."

My eyes widened. They're... Dead? But that's impossible! The cycle always had brought them back!

"Sammy. I'll spare you." His grip had loosened. "You're so loyal to me. And I need you.. Don't I? I need you, and you need me."

I nodded. It seemed to please him. "Y-Yes m'lord!" I choked out.

"If you love me Sammy. You'll stay with me forever. Isn't that right?" He questioned. I nodded again but fear was on my face.

I don't know why, but in that moment I swear I could see Joey Drew himself, staring down at me. Like I was a helpless sheep being prepared for slaughter. "Yes...I love you my lord..."

"I love you too Sammy. So I'll stay with you too.

Forever."

Forever...

He'll love me forever.

Bendy...

I love you too.

Forever.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey! Hopefully you enjoyed this story! I'm sorry it's so short and probly got no where but I just lost the motivation to write this! However I'm planning and writing some other stories in the future so don't worry!

I'm so thankful it got this far and I'm so proud! <3

Song:

Masterpiece -CG5

Sayonara!

-Eisoj