2

As he walked down the dark hallway, the acoustic surroundings darkened the sound of his footsteps with an eerie echo. He focused his hearing on everything around him to keep himself busy, because it's quite boring to be stuck in a cartoon factory.

But that's when he noticed ink smears across the ground in a somewhat orderly fashion. They appeared to be dragged footprints. Sammy's heart began to palpitate and a grin grew from cheek to cheek. "My lord!"

His pace quickened as he fast walked down the hall. When he turned the corner he saw the towering ink dripping man, lumbering grumpily with a scowl on his face.

"My lord! It is I! Your prophet! Sammy!" He grinned triumphantly, hoping to get a positive reaction from the angered man. Bendy slowly turned to face him, and Sammy soon realized that now wasn't exactly the best time to disturb his god. "What do you want.." He breathed through his locked teeth. "I-... Have come to you bearing a new song! For your undying glory, my lord!"

Bendy's expression didn't seem to lighten, but for now Sammy was safe, so he cleared his throat in preparation and began to hum a tune: "He comes out of the shadows, to offer me his blessings. Emerging from the darkness, I pray you hear me Bendy. I hope you've come to save me, from this corrupted body. I've done so much to please you, please do the same for me."

Once his tune came to a halt he smiled to see his lord's reaction. Surprisingly Bendy's aggravation had faded from his face a bit. "You wrote that for me, Samuel?" He questioned with a hollowed voice. "Y-Yes, my lord! Do you like it?" he stuttered in suspense. The inky man had a unreadable face and thinking eyes. "It's... too obsessive. You make it sound as though you're in love with me." he turned his head and continued to his pacing.

Sammy froze and his face grew an uncontrollable blush, that he tried to hide beneath his mask. "Love him? P-Perhaps I let my fantasies get the best of my work..." He muttered. His breath grew cold and his stomach fluttered, as his dreams flooded his mind. "Am I in love with Bendy? Maybe it's because of that smile..."

He shook off his wandering thoughts, "Not now Sammy. You have to keep your lord happy." His gaze hit his feet as he turned to leave toward his sanctuary.

Walking down the halls left alone with his swarming thoughts, gave him a uneasy feeling. His arms sway back and forth, and his ears began to ring, as he internally hummed an old tune in his head. Singing was always the one thing that worked when the masked man had plunged into the sea of his inquisitive ideas and questions. Presumably from another perspective he'd look like a mad man, but Sammy never bothered. Music was his therapy. His very being breathed music since he was young, but not many seemed to understand him, and his odd musical ways. That is, until Joey Drew came around.

"Are you.. A dreamer, Sammy? Do you really think that if you believe hard enough, that man could do anything?"

"So you dream to become a music director, huh?"

"Well Sammy, let me be very clear... It is possible, for your dreams to come true."

"I have an opportunity for you that you just might find a little intriguing..."  

The memory of when he was hired had flashed in his mind. What a silly thought... Dreams never come true. What a bunch of lies. Liar! Liar! Liar!

Sammy growled low and deep. All my dreams have led to this... Not even He will set me free...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hello! Author here! Just so you know the song Sammy sang was:

Amen -By CG5

I totally recommend you listen to it! <3