14

"Joey! He left me! I'm all alone now! Is this what you wanted!?" He dropped his axe, his arm was too tired to even consider continuing to hold it. There was no point, there was nothing left. He looked at the throne of his lord, and found a tape.

The End

He stared blankly at it. My lord... You're gone aren't you? How could you?!

"Is this it? This is my punishment.." Sammy's knees wobbled, and his heart stopped beating. His inky skin dripped on the floor, and hot tears bubbled in his eyes. "My lord... What is this eternity of hell?" He approached the throne, with tears streaming freely down his cheeks.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Sammy.." Susie Campbell sat next to me, after our recording for one of the cartoon episodes. She didn't seem as enthusiastic as she normally was, and it made even I, uncomfortable. "I was wondering." She began. I just looked at her, crossing my arms. "Do you... Think that life isn't ours to control?" She looked up into my eyes and I saw her beautiful Cobalt blue eyes' tear line was puffy and red. "Life?" I asked, confused at her odd question.

"I think... It's our gift and our punishment. I mean is there a reason for us to be able to cry if life is so good? I don't get it.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 He couldn't think straight. It's as though his mind was a carousel, spinning around and around. I bit the hand that feeds me, and now I'm all alone..

His heart pounded and ached like it was dying inside of him. I wonder... If this is what love is.

The songwriter felt like death around him confined him to eternity while all his friends were chewed up and swallowed by dismay.

Where did he go... Or is he gone like everyone else?

Sammy lumbered through the halls of the factory again, his face was blank and almost unrecognizable as Samuel Lawrence. He felt as though he wanted to scream yet no sounds made themselves known from him. He looked in every room as his determination was thinning rapidly.

Bendy... Could you set me free?

Or is this prison my home?

----------------------------------------------------------------------

I know what you're thinking! "WHERE THE HELL IS BENDY?"! But don't worry! I have everything planned out! I'm just trying to set up the story right now! Don't hate me! <3

Song:

Instruments of Cyanide -Dagames

This song (In my opinion) is soo pretty! I recommend you listen to it!