Chapter 4: Overload, Meeting The AUs.

It had been a few years now, Sans had discovered Ecto by accident. And immediately went to give herself hair. It took a lot of patience, practice and magic. But eventually she was able to make hair, though it wasn't what she was hoping. It was more like a gel hood than actual hair. This wasn't want she was hoping for. So she asked her dad if there was a way to enhance her Ecto abilities. Curious to try Gaster agreed to help, and with Gaster's help and enhancements. She was able to eventually have it to wear she could make individual strands of Ecto hair, this gave it a much fuller look and made it seem more real. She was even eventually able to keep it while she slept thanks to Gaster's special training. And while Papyrus didn't quite get it Gaster knew why. Sandra had always been on the more feminine side, even if she pretended she was a tomboy most the time. 

As the Clock ticked away, Suddenly Sans and Papyrus were both around 13 physically. Gaster was shocked it took over 200 human years skeletons to reach teenage years, but was happy to spend so much time with his kids. They were still working on the machine too, and with Gaster not falling into the core, it was almost ready. That was until a massive mistake was made. While handing Gaster some tools, Sans tripped on a bolt causing the tools to crash into the open panel of wires. The machine started to overload as Gaster grabbed both of his kids to teleport away. Unfortunately, the overloading machine nullified their magic as it feeding on it. Gaster could only shield his children as the machine Imploded, dragging the three of them into a portal. As they all fell through the dark yet bright portal, they were thrown around. Eventually they all passed out from the G forces.

It was a normal day in Undertale #002, and while not the original Undertale. Ink and Error agreed to have 3 to 5 copies of each Original AU. This one was UT AU #002 Timeline number 2 the true pacifist route. And at first it was just like any other AU, that was until Frisk and Chara decided to mess with the Machine. Ever since then, random alternate Skelebros kept showing up. First it was Red and Edge, then Blue and Carrot, then Lust and Hearts. And to make matters worse, they were from AUs that were destroyed to make room in the multiverse so they didn't even have homes to return to. So Undertale #002 was made into a safe zone for out codes, like the omega timeline.

As Sans entered the "house" with was a giant super mansion given to him by Ink and King Asgore to house the AU Skelebros. He heard the machine kick into life. Not knowing what to expect he got into a defensive stance. Only to have two kids and a Gaster to fall out of a portal, all unconscious. A few more of the Skeles hear the commotion and came to investigate. 

Gaster's Pov: 

As I awoke I could make out voices, they all sounded similar to one another yet different. I focused my magic as I pretended to be unconscious. Before anyone could notice I used a special type of barrier magic I had created to push everyone a fair bit away before leaping up. Looking around I noticed something, everyone of them were different versions of Sans and Papyrus. The biggest difference being they were all male Sanses. I wasn't sure if my excitement was visible or not at this revelations, but my soul was beating fast in my ribcage.

Dream's Pov: 

As the Gaster laid there I could sense he was building his magic, but before I could say anything. I was blasted over the couch by some unknown magic. As I got up, I could feel Gaster's emotions go from fear to... excitement? Why would he be excited? Unless this was his first time meeting so many AUs? I could feel his joy, and excitement, growing by the second as he looked at each of us. He was like a kid in a candy store, it was almost cute in a way.