Chapter 8: Paperjam

They were... someone, the voices called them Paperjam, or Jammy, or Pj, they were a strange being. Born of two opposing forces, Creation, and Destruction, they could be a god of either, or both. But they were alone, in this white void of nothing, until... they found a way out. Waking up Pj looked around, and saw someone that looked like them but different. The tallish black skeleton was asleep in a nearby chair. They slowly sat up and looked around, finding a plate of something that smelt yummy. Picking up the plate the, bit into the unfamiliar food (A burrito) stars coming to their eyes. They hadn't eaten anything so yummy before, and wondered if they could have more. As they wondered this, the skeleton in the chair woke up and greeted them. 

Error: "Hey... there, Paperjam right? ...I'm Error, I'm uh... your dad."

Pj was in slight shock, they finally got to meet their dad. If they would have known they'd meet him. They'd have prepared questions, but they had nothing at the moment. Not really knowing what else to do, they jumped into Error's arms. Error flinched, but a moment later he and Pj were in a tight hug.

Error: "I'm sorry, if I'd have known you were there I'd have found you."

Pj: "I... I know, I know, the voiced told me."

Error and Pj chatted the rest of the night, and in the morning were treated to a large breakfast. Pj enjoying all the new foods a lot stars in their eyes. After breakfast Pj was introduced to Sandra, and the other kids. Though they seemed to be rather shy with people their own age, and hide behind Error. Which many found very adorable, which it was. Though it also told everyone that Pj was going to have to take their time in getting used to people, especially their peers. Error stuck around for a few days taking care of Pj, but had to leave to do his job for a bit. Leaving Pj to have to socialize with their peers. Luckily Pj had taken to playing video games with Error, but that also meant, they were way to high level against the other kids. Gaster and Quantum seemed to act as babysitters for the most part. Honestly they acted like every Sans' dad, even Nightmare and Dream's. But this was different, this was like... their first grandchild or something. So of course, they had to spoil them a little bit, also they were the only ones that could beat PJ in videogames. Much to their annoyance, and frustration, though it was fun to have someone to aim for. Though they doubted the two Gaster would be easy to beat, if was still fun to try. When Error got back, Pj and him teamed up on the two in a few of the FPS games, only to be beaten handily. Much to Error's annoyance, he'd never met anyone better them him in a videogame before. But now that he had, he had something to strive for, aka kicking their asses.

(Yea sorry this chapter is so short, I've no idea what else to put and irl stuff is killing my creativity. I'll try to update more stories and make longer chapters whenever I can. But for now I think I'm going to take a break and recharge creatively. Though knowing me I'll start a new book or something lol. Sorry again and thanks for your patience 😊You'll are amazing.))