Chapter 6: Time For Time Kid

3rd Person Pov:

Over the course of the next few days, Gaster basically interrogated the Dark Sanses. He was relentless in his questioning, but he never dove to deep into person information. Though he did end up surprising and annoying both Dust and Cross, when he started asking who the ghosts following them were. And while he knew, one was a Papyrus, he didn't know Chara. At least not when the Chara in question was A. a boy, B. had white hair, and C. looked eight. Though the Dark Sanses learned from second and first hand experience, don't curse in front of Gaster's kids. Poor Dust, he'll need therapy for years, for what you ask? The most brutal beat down of all time, but that's what he gets for tricking Scroll into cursing.

After that, everything was going great until Xara (X Chara) tried to mess with the machine out of boredom. Which caused it to overload, and pulled in not only a new Sans and Papyrus. But the entirety of a Quantumtale AU that was destroyed by Error. On the bright side Sandra and Scroll had kids their own physical age to play with, besides UT Frisk, Chara, and Asriel. And Gaster had another, well Gaster to talk to. But on the other hand, Sandra had a massive crush on TK Sans. Which made her act uncharacteristically shy, something her brother was more that happy to tease her about. As soon as the machine kicked on everyone got ready, only to have more kids fall out of a portal. When Sandra saw exactly who fell out of the portal, the first thing out of her mouth was a fangirl gasp followed by a slight squeal. Which of course got everyone's attention, and made them look at her overprotective father.

Who was more busy taking care of the passed out kids to notice her reaction, or so they thought. As soon as they fell out of the portal, Gaster was there lifting them up with blue magic and checking them over. Which shocked a few of them, before they remembered that Gaster had medical training. As soon as he was done with one of them, he laid them on the massive couch and moved to the next kid. He was efficient and swift, making sure to write down any injuries and treat them as soon as he found them. After laying TK down, right next to Sandra, much to her embarrassment and delight. Making sure no one was watching, she moved his head onto her lap and smiled down at her favorite Sans of all time.

TK's Pov: 

It was dark, cold, and empty, I had to have been in the Void or something. I was there for so long, and then suddenly, I passed out, a new form of darkness grabbing hold of me. I don't know how long I was out, but I felt something warm, I felt something. It was so hard to open my eye sockets, the warmth made me so sleepy. As I gently forced my eye sockets open, I realized I was laying on someone's lap. She honestly looked like an angel at first, a skeletal angel. Wait what am I thinking! I quickly got up and looked around, where am I? Looking around I saw, different older versions of me and my bro.

Gaster: "Omg, look how small this Papyrus is! He can't be any older than 5, it reminds me of when Scroll and Sandra were younger."

Dust: "How the HFIL are you the strongest skeleton here, I mean besides Nightmare."

TK: "What's happening?"

Sandra: "My dad is just checking your friends, Dad and brother over to make sure they're okay. Don't worry about him, he'd never hurt anyone already injured, like ever."

TK: "She sounds like an Angel too... Wait no, I don't know if I can even trust anyone here yet."

3rd Person Pov:

After Gaster finished giving everyone a check up, he sat TK down to ask him what happened, seeing as he was the only one awake. After an hour or two, Gaster was piecing together what happened. Xara must have dragged all of them out of the Void by accident, or pulled them out of something similar to the void anyway. Everyone was shocked at how unusually calm Gaster was being, at this point he'd usually be interrogating whoever he was talking to. It must be because TK was a kid, they felt sorry for their Gaster when he woke up though. Then they hoped their Gaster wasn't as Science crazed as this one. The next morning the Quantumtale crew were all awake, and as predicted Gaster was bombarding QT Gaster with questions about their AU. The shocking thing was that QT Gaster was able to not only keep up, but predict some of Gaster's question and answer them before he was even asked.

After all of that, it was time to pick everyone's nick names. TK kept his original nickname, Papyrus chose CK or Clock Kid, Gaster chose Quantum. Alphys chose Ali, Undyne picked Uni to match Ali. Asgore picked Gorey, Toriel, picked Riel. Chara chose Chronos and Frisk chose Juno. (Whoever can get that reference with out looking it up, your amazing. And those who need to look it, up you're awesome.) After that TK tried to talk to Sandra which made her blush brightly. Scroll noticed and started watching his sister start acting rather shyly. TK was shocked about how cute she was acting, causing him to blush back. Seeing this Scroll and CK started teasing their respective sibling, most to the two's embarrassment. Quantum and Gaster noticed how shy their kids were acting to one another, and couldn't help but find it adorable. Though Juno and Riel seemed to be a bit jealous of Sandra, they didn't say anything just yet. 

After a few days Sandra ended up becoming friends with Juno and Riel. Meanwhile TK was trying to think of a way to ask Sandra to a picnic. Unfortunately he didn't have any luck doing so, as something always seemed to interrupt their conversation. Frustrated, TK was distracted as he muttered to himself in the hallway.

TK: "Why is this so hard? Why can't I just say 'Sandra, would you like to go on a picnic with me sometime?'"

Sandra: "Um, I mean, if you want me I guess I could..."

Hearing this TK quickly turned, to see a very heavily blushing Sandra standing behind him. 

TK: "S-so how about this weekend?"

Sandra: "S-sure, I'd like that."

Before it could get anymore embarrassing, both of them teleported away. Not knowing that Gaster and Quantum were both watching.

Gaster: "And with that, you owe me 50g."

Quantum: "Damn, I could have sworn it would be Sandra to ask."

Gaster: "You underestimated how shy my daughter is when it comes to crushes."

Quantum: "Obviously, oh well here you go."

Quantum handed Gaster the g, and Gaster offered to by his friend lunch. Which he of course whole heartedly excepted. All the while their kids were screaming into their pillows in shy embarrassment, while their siblings laughed at their shyness from outside their rooms.