░Chapter 2░

(Homophobia Warning)

Another day of school, another day of walking, and yet nothing new. It's never new nothing ever happens so I'm always alone to my thoughts. Which I hate.

"Hey girlie, you said we could talk later. And we'll it's been a whole school day soooo..." Another day of listening to the same voice that seemed to cramp me up in an uncomfortable space. I looked over at the same blue haired, green eyed girl from before "It's later now Ani."

I spoke up, "Yeah sorry what is it you want to talk about Darla? And I've just been out because I've been sick." That was a lie but I wasn't going to tell her about my weird name thoughts. The ones that made me feel so weird I wouldn't get out of bed.

"Oh well that's upsetting."

"How is that upsetting?" I tried not to sound upset myself but she had just told me she was upset that I may have gotten sick.

With her tone she wasn't upset for me she was upset at me. I don't understand why we're still friends to be honest.

"What do you mean 'How is that upsetting?'" She mocked in a snappy way, "You missed a lot. Two kids got into a fight in the east hall, somebody planted a firecracker in one of the rich kids' lockers, appearantly Warren had a crush on another guy and then got upset when he rejected him."

I just stared at her none of that interested me so I don't find it useful that she's telling me. But she continued to talk, " Oh and that last one I don't know why Warren thought anything would work out, it was destined to fail before it began."

I looked at her making sure there was nothing else she had to say. When the silence confirmed there wasn't I had something to say,"Well I guess I did miss a lot then. But I've got to go home now. See you tomorrow Darla. "

"Bye girlie, see you tomorrow!"

girlie.