Episode 2 - Aquatic and Static

One: So, you say you have competition experience before?

???: Yep!

One: And your most recent fame was sending Valentine's invitations everywhere and getting accepted?

???: Yep again!

One: Then welcome to the show, co-host.

~One signs a paper and hands it to the new co-host.~

One: I need to go set up the challenge. You go get Caramel Apple and Churro, they'll help you with the elimination.

~Meanwhile, at the contestant hotel..~

Price Tag: ~takes the elevator down to the Basement~

~They looked around the basement, then noticed a door that read: "SECRET STORAGE" ~

Price Tag: Hmm..

~Price Tag approached the door.~

Price Tag: I wonder what's inside...?

~Price Tag kicked the lock 3 times until it finally opened. Strangely enough, nobody heard them.~

Price Tag: ~looks inside...~ Oh...my....sales...tax...

~Price Tag slowly walked through the narrow path into the room, as most of the room was flooded with boxes.~

~Price Tag then hit a bulletin board.~

Price Tag: AUF!

~They looked up, and then, they saw something they could never erase from their mind...~

~The board had a picture of a red algebralien at the top, pinned with a red tack. It had strings connecting itself to other pictures, which were of every single contestant in the show.~

Price Tag: ...So this...thing...IS TARGETING...EVERYBODY....IN THE OPACITY OF OOOOOOONNNNEE?!

~Intro starts~

~At the lobby...~

Price Tag: ~arrives in the elevator.~ I've got to warn everybody!!

~Suddenly, the intercom turns on.~

Intercom: CONTESTANTS IN TEAMS "DEATH PREVENTION" AND "INTEL", PLEASE REPORT TO THE ELIMINATION AREA FOR THE CEREMONY!

Price Tag: That's my cue!

~At the elimination area, both teams swarmed in as if they were all going to a cinema.~

Caramel Apple: ~writing names of contestants on a clipboard with a sheet saying: "ATTENDANCE" ~

Churro: Book....Golf Ball....Now...for...Death Prevention...Cotton Candy...Pie...Remote....Tree...Wait! Where's Price Tag?

~Price Tag ran into the area, panting.~