Episode 5 - Bamboozled Beach

(A/N: I'm sorry but there will be no transcript in this episode because AtlasX couldn't save it due to a saving error, so he did a rundown. Sorry about that.)

Soursop by and 2-Ball and Metal Detector by are hired as interns, and go to do some paperwork, while One heads to the studio level for the debut.

Meanwhile, the other interns take another elevator up to the Team 3's beadrooms to wake them up, and they are not pleased. Eventually, Fries questions the interns to the point that he leads a mob against the interns for doing a debut in secret. They chase them down the elevator, and they land in the basement, where the elimination begins.

Due to the viewers voting on the debut, the elimination is through contestant votes. Eggo and Lithium Atom host the elimination. Everyone receives a vote at first, so Eggo decides to do a revote. Only one vote has switched, and that vote was for Fries, who was the first eliminated of the two at 2 votes. Since doing another revote would be unfair, Lithium Atom used a randomizer to find who would be eliminated, and it chose Discy. Both of them were sent upward in the elevator to the lobby. The rest of the team took the stairs up, leaving the interns alone in the basement. The 5 interns are soon interrupted by a red glowing orb appearing in the middle of the room, blasting them back. Out of the orb comes ???, who menacingly says: Bonjour!

Meanwhile, at the studio, One begins the debut, where the 18 debuters are waiting. One announces: DEBUTING TIME! Seed Roll, one of the debuters, calls the name dumb. In retaliation, One begins reading the votes, and announces that Seed Roll received 0 votes. She begged for a prize, and One gives in and announces the prizes for not joining are shortcakes. One throws Seed Roll inside the elevator, and sends her up. Watering Can is announced to have 0 votes as well, the process repeats. Then Birdie and LAy, and Gluestick, Cream Cookie, and Cheese Slice all received 0 votes aswell, and the process repeated once more. One then announces that everyone remaining received a vote. Shiny Coin praises the viewers for that announcement, but his mood quickly changes when One announces that he only received 1 vote. He is sent away up the elevator with a shortcake, like usual. Sapphire and Brownie were also announced to have received 1 vote. Sapphire begs to join the game, but Brownie cuts her off. They are both sent up the elevator with shortcakes. Finally, Unpainted Gaty and Shampoo are announced to only have received 2 votes. Unpainted Gaty moans with sadness. One cheers Shampoo up, however, by announcing that President of the Discussions voted for her. Shampoo falls to her knees, sobbing with happiness, saying that she is not worthy to meet the she-president, [Shampoo is not mocking you hap, don't worry.] and One sends them both up with shortcakes. Now it is up to Hexagon, Pancake, Trading Card, and White Hole. Hexagon ponders if the viewers do hate Algebra. Pancake does the worm. Trading Card says that if he wins, he will give packs and packs of trading cards. White Hole just cheers half-heartedly. One announces that they all tied with 3 votes, shocking them all. One says that automatically Pancake is the first one to debut because she received her votes first. Pancake cheers and throws her butter up in the air with glee. One then says that the remaining debuters will be randomized to see who will join the game. After two randomizations...

Hexagon joined the game. Trading Card, in a rage, released Pikachu, and made him attack One. White Hole sucked Pikachu up before any conflict could happen. Trading Card sobbed and called White Hole a monster. White Hole made him relax by assuring him that Pikachu was still alive, as he is a wormhole, and wormholes don't kill you. One sends Trading Card and White Hole into the elevator after throwing shortcakes at them, and then proceeds to give Hexagon and Pancake immunity certificates. Pancake questions the use of it, and One tells her that if they lose, they can play that if they want. One then takes the two debuters into the elevator, and they arrive at the lobby, where the two eliminated contestants and the failed debuters are waiting, or as One called them, "Failures". One questions Fries and Discy if they are eliminated, and Discy sadly answers "Yes...". One turns his swirling orb into a portal and proceeds to kick both of them in, despite Fries' protests of wanting to see Clock first. One then proceeds to kick all of the "failures" in, one by one, until he gets down to Trading Card and White Hole. Trading Card refuses to go in, stating he would rather get spanked. One grants his wish, saying "Wish Granted!" and spanks him into the portal. White Hole, being a celestial object, lets One know that he'll go in himself, and does so. One then proceeds to turn the portal back into an orb. One tells Soursop, Metal Detector, and 2-Ball to begin the challenge if he isn't back. Soursop says "Okay." One then descends through the elevator with a stern face.