Episode 6 - Arcane Arcade

~In the basement...~

~Negative One stood over the interns. Caramel Apple was badly bruised and bitten. One looked like a dead animal, despite being alive. ~

Churro: Why are you doing this?!

Negative One: It's quite simple, my dear Mexican treat. You see, for months, I've wanted revenge on this excuse of a show after you booted me from my throne of hosting. And now, the tables have turned! Think of it as Russian Roulette. My brother spins the gun. It aims at me. It looks like I'm out of luck, UNTIL I kick the table, and make you all think the gun shot me, as I play dead. Everyone looks at my corpse, until I reveal that I faked my death, and I get out my sniper and end all of you before you can say: "ABACABA". That's exactly what's happening right now.

Eggo: You won't get away with this!

Lithium Atom: Yeah! You're just a little peanut compared to a field of mice!

~Everyone looks at Lithium Atom~

Emotegirl1: What kind of joke was that?!

Churro: Anyways, You won't get away with this!

Negative One: I've become far more powerful then any numbralien could imagine. Negatives will rule in this new era, while positives will be thrown into the depths of the playground. And this grand wipeout begins with my brother. So, in other words..

~Negative One's eyes turn to pitch black.~

Negative One: IT SEEMS I ALREADY HAVE.

~Negative One's eyes turn to red, and his aura glows to maximum~

Churro: WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!

Negative One: Farewell, puny objects, and brother. Your fates were...delightful. Goodbye.

Eggo: NO, NO, NOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

~Negative One opens his hands, and suddenly, all of the interns and One have their souls sucked into Negative One's mindscape. All of the interns and their host go limp, their eyes closing, their mouths, also sealed. The souls, which were white orbs, are sucked into Negative One's hands, and into his mindscape.~

Negative One: Misson A complete. Now, once I end those other pitiful interns, THE OPACITY WILL BE MINE!

~Meanwhile, outside...at the elimination area.~

Soursop: Are you sure this is everyone?

2-Ball: Yeah, I'm good at counting!

Metal Detector: If you say so.

~Metal Detector goes off.~

Metal Detector: Ugh, this has been happening since the renovation!

~Metal Detector presses a button on her back panel, and she turns off.~

Price Tag: Renovation? What Renovation?

Tennis Ball: Literally the elimination area is metal now. How did you not see that?

~The screen zoomed out to show the spotless elimination area of stainless steel, and then it zoomed back in.~

Price Tag: Oh.

Soursop: We're new to eliminations so...excuse us if we screw up.

TV: ~falls on his face and sleeps~

~Awkward silence....~

2-Ball: Okay, let's get to work!

Soursop: ~turns on the vote hologram.~ We received a total of 25 votes!