Episode 4 - Rushing, Fleeing, And A Whole Lot Of Meeting

Price Tag: ~screaming~ PLEASE JUST LET ME SPEAK!

Caramel Apple: OH MY CANDY, FINE, DEAR! WHAT IS IT?!

Price Tag: I was going to warn you all that somebody was targeting us!

There was a long, silent pause.

Churro: You idiot, you wasted our time! We know about the enemy! Good lord! Now shoo! We need to start the elimination, today is a big day!

Price Tag: BUT-

Fangy: ~runs over and kicks Price Tag so hard, they go flying across the field and hit the auto-doors at the front of the hotel.~

Churro: We need them for the elimination.

Fangy: Oh.

~Fangy extends his arm and grabs Price Tag and throws them onto their podium.~

Churro: ~grabs the intercom.~

~Meanwhile, at the hotel...~

Golf Ball: Tennis Ball?

Tennis Ball: Mm?

Golf Ball: I'm...sorry about last episode. I should've never snapped at you.

Tennis Ball: No, no, it's my fault..I shouldn't have been playing around.

Golf Ball: Y'know, I've noticed, you're antics last episode, showed me that this team is missing something important. I hope I'm not too late to change that.

Tennis Ball: ~nervous chuckle.~ Hehehe..yeah...

Intercom: CONTESTANTS ON THE TEAMS DEATH PREVENTION, INTEL, AND OBSTARS, PLEASE REPORT TO THE ELIMINATION AREA FOR THE SUBSEQUENT CEREMONY!

Golf Ball: Innovation?

Tennis Ball: And Creation.

~The two balls low-fived.~

~At the elimination ceremony...~

Churro: ~counting attendance~ Tennis Ball....and.....Tree. All counted for.

Caramel Apple: Good. Let's begin, shall we?

Fangy: ~grabs the controller and turns on the vote hologram.~ We received a total of 17 votes! Less than last time, but oh well.

Caramel Apple: If you're safe, Churro and I will pass out prizes, which are safes.

Cheeseburger: W-how did you even get those-

Caramel Apple: Anyways, Tennis Ball!

Tennis Ball: Yeah?

Caramel Apple: You're safe with 0 votes!

Churro: Here's your prize! ~Churro throws a safe at Tennis Ball.~

Tennis Ball: Oh fuzz- ~The safe hits Tennis Ball in the face~

~Meanwhile, at an unclassified location..~

???: Hmm, yes, this is going quite well. My next offense will begin shortly.

~Eggo and Crafty watched their master nervously.~

Crafty: ~whispers~ I'm not ready to get sent into battle again!

Eggo: ~whispers back~ Neither am I.

Crafty: What do we do? If we reject, Boss will kill us!

Eggo: We've never considered rebellion, have we?

Crafty: No....

Eggo: Then I'm gonna do it.