A Fated Meeting! (Chapter 1)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 1: A Fated Meeting!

Naruto was rather furious with the current predicament that he found himself into. It was only two months that he had been taken on a training trip for three years with Jiraiya of the Sannin with the goal of getting stronger to be ready for the Akatsuki who had gone into hiding for another three years to make preparation to hunt down the Jinchuriki.

At the beginning Naruto felt confident that with the training of the strongest Sannin he would be capable of one day fulfilling his promise to his crush and teammate Sakura Haruno of bringing back Sasuke Uchiha, his former teammate who went rogue in search of acquiring the power necessary to hunt down his older brother who had massacred the Uchiha clan leaving only him as the survivor.

Naruto had understood the Uchiha need to avenge his clan but it was the Uchiha choice of sensei that had ticked him off as it was none other than the snake Sannin Orochimaru under any circumstance being trained by one of the legendary three Sannin would be an honor but Orochimaru was a rogue Shinobi of the Leaf who had fled the village after his atrocity of human experimentation was discovered by his former Sensei and Sandaime Hokage Hiruzen Sarutobi.

But that wasn't enough reason for Naruto's determination in bringing the boy back. It was because Orochimaru had left his curse mark on Sasuke with the intention of one day taking over the boy as a vessel as such his brother figure was pretty much selling his soul to the devil and the more he is left under the tutelage of the snake Sannin the more the Uchiha would slip away from his hold.

Sadly, Jiraiya so far has been wasting his time as the man had put emphasis on chakra control exercises and a healthy diet with the intention of one day teaching Naruto how to utilize the Kyuubi chakra and dispelling Genjutsu. He understood that Jiraiya had all good intentions to train him into a fine Shinobi who could one day combat the threat of the Akatsuki but what was the point of being taught basic things that will definitely not help him combat S rank Nuke Nin who could level an entire mountain.

How he envied Sasuke right now for all Orochimaru twisted personality he probably had Sasuke put to the ringer teaching him Jutsu's after jutsu and other shinobi skills that the boy could use but for him Jiraiya had spend the bare minimum teaching him as he got distracted a lot whenever they passed a brothel or if any attractive girl were to walk on the street he would try to flirt with her which always ended up with him being smacked around.

It also didn't help that Jiraiya always took his research as his priority in order to write one of the biggest smut book in the elemental nation and in order to get the material for the book he use the girls at the hotsprings as an inspiration with his methods being peeping which often end up with the older man beaten on the ground.

Two months and Naruto was in the process of pulling his hair in frustration at the rate they're going through he will never be able to achieve his dream of becoming a Hokage or ever hoping to reach for his brother figure Sasuke and what about Sakura how is she going to like him if he is weak unable to fulfill his one promise.

Naruto didn't know how long he had been outside as he had decided to leave the hotel booked by Jiraiya in order to clear his mind but one thing was for sure he was getting tired and drowsy deciding to succumb to his desires of rest he slept outside something he have done multiple times and nobody cared enough to tell him otherwise.