Part 1: Kiyomi vs Tsunade! (Chapter 17)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 17: Part 1: Kiyomi vs Tsunade!

The one hour intermission had ended rather quickly, everyone had quickly found themselves back in their respective seats in the stadium ready to see the final battle for the day which would determine if Kiyomi is eligible to be promoted as well or not although everyone knew that she was at least going to be promoted to Chunin or Jounin if she managed to impress the audience and the Hokage herself.

Naruto had surprisingly enjoyed the gathering with the Konoha 11 even if it was tense given his change of demeanor. Still, he was the first to leave the restaurant despite the others wanting to walk together to the stadium but he wasn't yet comfortable around them even if he did open up to some degree. Naruto simply wasn't used to the idea of having the people who once never thought much about him to actually show interest in him.

He used to be treated as the short kid who happened to be the deadlast of the academy and a reputation of being a troublemaker as well as the Jinchuriki of the Kyuubi No Kitsune. His intelligence was also something that was used to describe how simply idiotic he is which while it was true, it simply hurt his feelings.

Now he became smarter and stronger than before, his conversation didn't involve his ridiculous love over Sakura or his obsession over Ramen or his constant declaration of wanting to become Hokage. He had improved and as such it was expected that they take interest in him because he was now somewhat 'normal' capable of holding an intelligent conversation without looking like a complete idiot.

Konoha 11 might not have all been mean to him with the exception of Sakura and Ino who were at the 'fangirl' phase although Ino did move on from that phase from what he can tell but Sakura is still obsessed over Sasuke and he wasn't going to be surprised if she decided to chase after him.

Most of Konoha 11 aside from the two aforementioned girls had either treated him nicely such as Shikamaru, Choji. There were those who were nice to him but didn't talk to him or couldn't talk to him such as Shino who obviously didn't talk that much, Tenten who was older than him by a year so they didn't often meet and Hinata who was too shy to properly hold a conversation.

Then there were those who dismissed him such as Neji at the beginning before the final of the Chunin exam, Lee who at the beginning also dismissed him and focused on Sasuke although he later changed and became nice to him. Lastly, Kiba who was nice but at the same time was too brash and cocky so he obviously dismissed him to some degree or didn't take him seriously.

Naruto let out a sigh, he still couldn't warm up to them so easily after what he went through in this village. He used to beg for attention in the past doing all sorts of stunts that didn't help his reputation around the village but now he found the attention on him annoying. He could slightly sympathize with Sasuke who had to deal with this on a daily basis.

Naruto abruptly stopped having finally arrived at his destination as he saw Tsunade and Kiyomi chatting with each other on random topics. Naruto was glad that the two were getting along before the match and he was sure they would be getting along even more after the match.