Part 2: Jiraiya vs Naruto! (Chapter 14)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech/ Summoning Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 14: Part 2: Jiraiya vs Naruto!

"So cool!" Konohamaru's voice could be heard as he had just recently come to the village from a C-rank mission and he was glad that he was able to come in time to witness such a high-scaled battle where his brother figure and boss is fighting a Sannin as equals.

He was a little miffed out because he wasn't in the village when Naruto had come back since he probably would have liked to get the chance to brag and show Naruto the apartment that he himself had taken to cleaning for him in preparation for the day when he returns to the village.

"Wow...I didn't know that swordsmanship is really that powerful." Udon was the one to comment as he was mesmerized by what he had bared witness in just those few minutes in battle.

"He really looks good with the white hair, I didn't think he would look so attractive!" Moegi commented with a dreamy look while Konohamaru can be said to be slightly irritated by the comment having taken offense in it.

"What do you mean you didn't think he would look attractive? You make it sound like boss wasn't handsome before." Said Konohamaru while Moegi let out an irritated sigh.

"I never said that he looked unattractive before, just that he looked even mature from back then which is a good thing." said Moegi, kind of regretting speaking about Naruto looks since Konohamaru idolized Naruto way too much and would probably be easily offended if someone were to talk badly about Naruto.

Ebisu on the other hand was gaping like an idiot at the fight that he had been witnessing. He, like all other shinobi of Konoha had heard the tales of Naruto achievement in Kirigakure and like most others, he suspected that it was just an exaggeration. He knew that Naruto had of course grown from back then but there are things that when you hear, you can't believe it because it's just not natural and way too crazy.

Now the proof is laid in front of them, only a few minutes in the fight and Naruto is pushing Jiraiya to a corner even forcing Jiraiya to resort to the summoning jutsu which is a privilege only the toughest opponents had ever forced him to use such as Orochimaru who shares the rank of a Sannin.

"This is crazy...Naruto wasn't capable of something of this caliber to be able to challenge Jiraiya-sama in a 1v1 after only two years of training. Have we really underestimated Naruto's potential that much?" Thought Ebisu bitterly as he looked at the fight trying to recompose himself but just like all shinobi in the stadium, he knew that the warmup was over and he couldn't help the excitement.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Jiraiya was slightly unsure if he really needed to go so far as to summon the toad clan in his fight. Even though Naruto had proven to be much stronger by managing to compete against him for this long and even overpower him, he felt like it was unfair to use the summoning jutsu but he knew that Naruto wasn't going to appreciate him holding back.

"Are you going to keep fighting me with that weak resolve!" Said Naruto, a little bit irritated to see Jiraiya doubt his strength after saying that he was not going to hold back anymore against him.