First Step at Building Trust! (Chapter 8)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 8: First Step at Building Trust!

Mei Terumi sat looking at the teen that undoubtedly had the power to help them end this nightmare, many people would have doubted her sanity if she entrusted the life of her Shinobi onto a 14 years old Teen but due to Naruto accomplishment nobody could oppose her decision.

"You're right, the rebel army's goal has been to remove the Yondaime Mizukage from his office...." Said Mei slowly seeing as Naruto has already guessed that much "....I won't beat around the bush on the situation but we really do need help to end this civil war because at this rate we're going the rebel army would lose and if by some miracle we were to win this civil war..." Said Mei taking a deep breath at the end.

"There will be no winners since both of your forces will be crippled and you fear that other hidden villages will try to take the spoils of the village when it's at the most weakest and then kirigakure will lose its place among the five hidden villages which will be a massive death blow." Continued Naruto in her place knowing exactly what she wanted to say.

Mei nodded her head amazed at his quick deduction skill "Yes, I fear that much will happen which is why when we heard about an unknown swordsman wandering around the water country and destroying Yagura camps made our advance to take back our village much more easier as such we want to recruit you, rest assured your service will be rewarded handsomely." Said Mei looking hopeful that Naruto will accept.

"No!" Said Naruto simply shocking Mei to the core along with taking Kiyomi a back before Mei could try to say anything he raised his hand stopping her "Before you come to quick conclusion let me properly rephrase it..." Said Naruto as he raised one of his fingers "First, I won't be part of the rebel army because it will mean I have to answer to you and my movements will be restricted which is not what I want..." Said Naruto as he watched Mei feel conflicted.

Raising his second finger "Second, I didn't simply say that I refuse to help the rebel army, you could call it a sort of alliance so what do you say Mei-Dono." Said Naruto as he watched Mei lighten up, at this point they needed as much help they could get and if it meant listening to his condition then she would do it.

"That is perfect with us!" Said Mei quite grateful as she sat at her chair in relief "Thank you Naruto-dono and Kiyomi-dono for helping us, the rebel army and Kirigakure will be in your debt." Said Mei as both nodded their heads.

"It's no problem at all, we're glad that we could help!" Said Kiyomi cheerfully even though she disliked how the future Mizukage looked at her boyfriend with the fuck me eyes.

[End of Flashback]

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

"How youthful of you Naruto-kun helping another village to vanquish their tyrant leader, you truly are the embodiment of the power of youth." Said Lee as he clenched his fist his eyes exploded into inferno, his voice showing passion.

"You're right Lee!" Said Guy with as much passion as his own students as both stood up both letting out their 'youthful' tears as they called it before Guy kneeled his arm wide open to receive his student into a 'youthful hug'