Part 1: Jiraiya vs Naruto! (Chapter 13)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

"Talking": Mira Yoo speech/ Tailed Beast Speech

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 13: Part 1: Jiraiya vs Naruto!

The fight between Kage Level shinobi had spread around like wildfire as everyone had wanted to watch the fight. Tsunade would be lying if she wasn't surprised with how well the announcement was received, the amount of spectators were larger than anything the Chunin exam could ever hope to rival as such they had to make time to prepare extra seats for the spectators who are eager to see the match.

A lot of people were eager to watch the match from academy students who were accompanied by Iruka Umino, it was obvious that the Chunin instructor was not only eager to see his student once more but to also have his own students learn from watching Naruto fight even if they might not understand but seeing the level of such powerful shinobi will surely motivate them to work harder.

The Jonins had their own window in which they sat along with their respective team watching as one of their own was made to challenge a Sannin in a battle. All of them were excited to see the growth of Naruto over those two years in order to better rate themselves while also seeing the level that they should all aspire to aim for.

There were also the clan heads and those who hold important positions in the village had their own window in which they got to watch the match without any problem. The clan heads were definitely excited in their own way to watch the battle while some of the civilians were skeptical since most of them weren't aware of what was happening outside the village.

"I really wonder if Jiraiya can really be the one to force Naruto to take the fight seriously?" asked Tsunade to herself but Kiyomi had heard and let out a small smirk.

"I'm confident that Naruto-kun can win this fight but if I'm being fair, Lord Jiraiya has a very high chance to have Naruto-kun work for the win since the difference in level between the Yondaime Mizukage and Lord Jiraiya is fairly large. So I'm expecting Naruto-kun to struggle a little." Said Kiyomi trying her best to stay objective and not be biased which surprised Tsunade by Kiyomi's assessment.

"Well, I do hope the fight can last longer so we can better assess his skills..." Said Tsunade before she glanced at the excited crowd. "...and because I'm pretty sure everyone here would like to see a good fight and not a short one." Said Tsunade while Kiyomi giggled.

"Lord Jiraiya has a lot of experience compared to Naruto-kun which is what will give him the edge in battle but Naruto-kun has always been the type to adapt to any situation and quickly improve himself while fighting. This is why he went to Kirigakure and took part in the civil war and that's because he wanted to gain experience." explained Kiyomi which helped Tsunade understand why Naruto had recklessly gone to Kirigakure during a civil war.

"I could see that he had grown stronger from that even though I never really liked how reckless he was to go to Kirigakure on his own." Said Tsunade a little annoyed that Naruto had thrown himself in danger.

"He wasn't technically alone, he had his mom by his side who was willing to help him and then later on me." said Kiyomi correcting Tsunade previous statement which made Tsunade frown slightly.