Konoha Retrieval Team! (Chapter 5)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 5: Konoha Retrieval Team!

The current situation looks to be out of a horror movie as bodies littered the battlefield but among that massacre and river of blood that stained the water we could see a headband stabbed on the muddy ground showing the symbol of Kirigakure.

The bodies of Yagura loyal shinobi were laid on the ground headless some of the bodies were cut in half, others were cut from the waist and some unlucky souls were stabbed through the throat just from the look in their eyes everyone could see that there death was a very painful one as they looked in horror and pain as they took their last breath those people who suffered such cruel fate were one of Yagura's inner circle those who had orchestrated the majority of the civil war in Kirigakure as such they were given a slow agonizing death.

A part of the battlefield was littered with a raging sea of flames that burned everything in its path, bodies could be found but due to the intense flames it was difficult for them to be identified some had simply burned to ash.

That was what Ao had to witness when he stepped foot on the massacre his eyes darted everywhere recognizing some of the dead bodies of former comrades who chose to side with the Yondaime Mizukage as much as it pained his heart to see people he had one point shared meals and laughs with some of them he knew that they made their decision and so did he.

He could only thank Naruto for giving them a swift death through decapitation. A voice next to him caught his attention as he looked at his junior Chojuro who was hunched on the ground hurling his breakfast on the ground stained with the blood of the shinobi.

Ao closed his eyes "Pathetic!" Thought Ao as he watched the boy that was a seven swordsmen of the mist in name but in power he was barely high Chunin Level but what appalled the veteran Shinobi was the boy's meek personality despite the fact that he should have been exposed to this type of cruelty from a young age sometimes he could only blame Mei Terumi for coddling the boy to much.

"Get up!" Said Ao harshly as Chojuro looked at his senior with slight fear as he stood up "Look closely Chojuro this is what the Shinobi world is all about, this is no place for weak hearted Shinobi if you can't get used to it then by the time this civil war is over retire from this profession while you still can." Said Ao as Chojuro was shocked by his senior harsh words before Ao looked at the boy with a frown.

"I'm not like Lady Mei, I'm not going to coddle you and tell you that everything is okay and that our world is sunshine and rainbow so get your act together and act like one of the seven swordsmen of the mist." said Ao as Chojuro grit his teeth in frustration he knew that he was weak and he can't blame his senpai for being harsh on him because deep down Ao cared for him in his own ways.

"Of course Ao-Senpai, You're right I'm acting shamefully which is unbefitting of one who holds the title of the seven swordsmen of the mist." Said Chojuro as Ao's lips twitched into a small smile and his eyes beamed in approval.

SPLASH!

Ao looked behind, already recognizing the chakra of the leader of the rebel Army Mei Terumi who was running through the puddle of water and blood with a steely gaze befitting of Kirigakure future Godaime Mizukage as she landed next to her two trusted Shinobi observing the battlefield but remained impassive even when being exposed to the massacre and seeing familiar faces.