Return to Konoha! (Chapter 9)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 9: Return to Konoha!

It was early morning with the shops opening to start their day like they normally did. At the gates of Konoha we could see two guards who at one point were dubbed 'Eternal Gatekeeper' because they were stuck as Chunin guards for years and had never attempted to get promoted.

The two partners for life were never seen without each other to the point that everyone suspected that they were in a relationship, something which they tried to justify multiple times without success as their bro hugs didn't help their situation.

That aside, the first guard was revealed to be brown hair, and dark eyes. His hair is combed down and always covers his right eye. He wears his forehead protector like a bandanna along with the standard Konoha shinobi outfit which goes all the way up to his chin and a flak jacket. That man would be Izumo Kamizuki. He was the opposite of his partner as he is more responsible, mature and serious of the two. He doesn't tolerate his partner's habit of ditching work in order to sit in the Jonin standby stations lounge and often drag him back to work.

The second guard has long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes

The second guard has long, spiky, black hair and dark eyes. He has a strip of bandage running across the bridge of his nose and a light-coloured marking on his chin. He wears the standard attire of a Konoha shinobi complete with a forehead protector and a flak jacket. That man would be Kotetsu Hagane, he was the opposite of his partner being irresponsible, immature at times and extremely lazy which was displayed with him sleeping at the job. He always complains about his job as Chunin guard and often tries to ditch work but was put to a stop by Izumo who dragged him back to the gates.

Today was no different at all as they had opened the gates of Konoha to allow Shinobi to start their work and the clients and merchants to start entering the village

Today was no different at all as they had opened the gates of Konoha to allow Shinobi to start their work and the clients and merchants to start entering the village. They sat in their post and a book was opened in front of them listing the names of the Shinobi that were still outside on a mission and those who have returned along with scheduled arrival.