Wave and Flashback (Chapter 7)

Disclaimer: I do not own Naruto or God of Highschool in the matter.

Speech Rules:

"Talking": Human speech

"Talking": Human Thought

[Talking]: Name of Attack/Jutsu

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Chapter 7: Wave and Flashback

Inside a dark room we could see a giant, earthen-coloured humanoid entity with a mummified appearance, a body shaped similar to a robe, and a number of spike-like protrusions on its back. It's height towered even the tailed beasts. The statue has nine eyes the size of an adult man, which usually remain closed. The statue's wrists and ankles are usually bound by shackles and it bites down on a scroll, which is held in place by two ropes extending from beneath its blindfold on either side of its head.

On the fingers of the intimidating statue was a holographic of the Akatsuki members as those fingers glowed green with a symbol written inside which represents every single Akatsuki member who wore their member ring.

The leader of the Akatsuki was a medium length spiky orange hair, both his eyes bore the legendary dojutsu of the sage of six paths the Rinnegan. He bore six piercings, a metal bar through each ear, three studs through the side of it's upper nose, and one spike stud on each end of the bottom lip. It also had three piercings on each wrist, at least one on its upper wrist and some just under his neck.

The leader of the Akatsuki face was pale, on his right thumb, he wore a purplish-grey Akatsuki ring that bore the kanji for "zero" (零, rei). He also wore a necklace, which was somewhat similar to the one worn by the . He was also seen wearing red nail polish. Lastly he wore the Akatsuki robe.

His face was expressionless as always as he stared at all the members of the Akatsuki that gathered today, "Now that all of us are gathered here let us start this meeting with a major problem that arose and would affect us greatly from achieving o...

His face was expressionless as always as he stared at all the members of the Akatsuki that gathered today, "Now that all of us are gathered here let us start this meeting with a major problem that arose and would affect us greatly from achieving our shared goal of peace." said Pain as he looked at the members of the Akatsuki all of them knew to well what the topic is about.

"You mean that blonde brat...or is it whitey now!" came the voice of Kisame Hoshigake sounding carefree; his jagged teeth could be seen through his wide grin.

Pain seemed to ignore Kisame behavior as he nodded his head "That is correct, we have intended to postpone our hunt for the Jinchuriki for three years until we gathered enough resources to start our hunt but from Zetsu report the Nine tail Jinchuriki growth has been quite concerning and could pose us a threat." Said Pain although his face remained impassive that one would think that he was not concerned.

A three tomoe Sharingan opened in the darkness staring at the leader of the Akatsuki "Are we going to capture the Nine-Tails first?" Asked Itachi Uchiha, he was calm and composed.