The General

Another day the same.

Your back throbs from being in the same position for days now. Your arms and legs are still bound in the chair. They could of at least had the decency of giving you a cell.

You haven't seen Kylo since your fight in each other's head. The stormtroopers only come in twice a day. Of a morning they bring you half a cup of practically warm water, a piece of stale bread and some weird slimy green stuff.

Every. Single. Day.

Your stomach pulls and twitches in uncomfortable ways. Wanting to be filled with something other than bread and water.

You're tired. Not being able to sleep very well in the upright position with no room or capability to move your limbs. You could have sworn the restraints felt tighter on you yesterday.

The second time the stormtroopers come in is in the afternoons where they come and torture the living shit out of you.

The very chair beneath you possesses an electroshock conduit. You'd heard of these types of chairs back on Takodana. A method of torture used dating back to the Empire days. And of course, the First Order have one.

Daily, the stormtroopers come and stand around you. You plead to them every time you see their white armour. Begging for them to leave and not do it again. The chair vibrates beneath you. You can feel it. You sense the electricity before it hits you.

It tears your mind apart as they ask you questions. Questions about the map and the resistance's intentions with it. And of course, where it is now. You don't give it up.

By the end of the daily session, your body spasms in the chair. Tired and sore. Muscles aching from contracting due to the electricity.

Waiting twenty-four hours for it to all happen over again. You plead in your head everyday that Maz, Lera or even the Resistance will find you. But as each hour goes past, each day...you're beginning to loose hope.

This afternoon, you hear the heavy footsteps outside your door. Trailing through a corridor outside this room.

You begin to pull at the restraints, like you do every other time. Thinking that maybe today will be the day they will magically break open.

You start pleading before they even open the door. Please not again. How much longer will they need to do his?

You want to cry and scream out but you have no energy to do so. You're positioned, practically lifeless in the chair when the stormtroopers pile in the room.

You watch them enter through hooded eyes. Begging, pleading in your head. Wishing death upon all of them. You even try to call out to the force you once held so close. But it doesn't answer. You knew it wouldn't. You've been shut off from that ability for too long now.

You count three stormtroopers. Same as every other afternoon: But then another three come in. You still. Your brows knitting together. Confused as to why there are so many. Maybe you're just so delirious that you're seeing double.

But then, a blur of black robes enters the room. The mass passes through the stormtroopers and stands in front of them. You trail your eyes up to look into his eyes.

But their hidden. His mask present over his head again.

Not wanting to even think about why he's here, you shut your eyes. Maybe you'll open them again and you'll be back on Takodana. Sitting in the green grass with Lera beside you. Laughing continuously until your stomachs hurt.