The Supreme Leader

You were able to retreat back to your quarters to shower and change into your First Order uniform before going to see Supreme Leader Snoke.

You tug at the batted top of the uniform, pulling it down before clipping the belt on around your waist. You tuck your pant legs into your boots and pull your hair up into a ponytail.

You eye the gloves that still sit on the shelf in the wardrobe. You huff before grabbing them and pulling them over your fingers.

You make way for your door when you here someone knock. You don't have to open it to know it's stormtroopers waiting outside for you.

Two of them stand in the doorway, not a word said between each other or to you. You keep your own mouth shut too. Something like fear tying the ends of your nerves. You wish fear wasn't present, but it is.

You're led down the corridor of the residence floor by the stormtroopers. One leading in front of your and one trailing behind. They take you into an elevator where silence might as well be a physical presence.

The elevator doors open onto a floor you haven't step foot on before. You trail down a grey corridor, the most busy you've ever seen.

Stormtroopers walk in groups as well as other soldiers dressed in their own dark grey almost black uniforms. A variety of droids tailing them too.

Ahead of you, you can see General Hux standing beside Kylo and at least six other stormtroopers. They each stand outside a large set of black blast doors, the height of the doors more than three times your size.

Walking ahead of the stormtrooper that led you here, you draw toward Kylo and Hux hating the fact that you actually feel safer standing by their side. Well, not so much Hux.

Kylo has his dark attire on. Long black robes, gloves and helmet over his head. You don't miss the glimpse of his lightsaber strapped to his belt.

You come to stand beside him waiting for him to notice your presence. His masked face slowly turns and looks down to you. Gifting you a slight nod before turning to face the doors again.

The anxiousness practically bleeds from Kylo Ren. Not for all to see. But you do. You noticed it the moment you stepped off that elevator.

His chest rises and falls in quick intervals, one gloved hand is clenched into a tight fist, his fingers of his other hand tapping at pace against his thigh.

You place a gentle hand on his forearm, looking around at the crowd standing outside the doors.

"Where's the Captain?" You ask Kylo, but he gives you no reply.

General Hux stands beside Ren on the other side, he glances over to you looking your appearance up and down.

"The Supreme Leader did not request her presence." He says clasping his hands behind his back.

He looks to Kylo for an answer to which he receives none. Hux let's out a huff.

"Please try and behave Zero, not just for your own benefit but for Commander Ren's too."

You give him a side eye glance before facing forward as the large blast doors open in front of you.

You could have guessed.

The doors open onto a large hangar. Much bigger than any you've ever seen. Ten times bigger than any one on Takodana.

The hangar is crawling with First Order personal, more than ten TIE fighters stationed at the left of the room and troop transport ships lining the centre of it.

But one ship towers over the others, it's wings as black as Devaronian blood and as tall as the forest trees of Takodana.

Command Shuttle.