The Staffs

You wake up to the sound of the soft alarm coming from the small digital clock that sits on the night stand.

You turn onto your back and look up at the ceiling as your eyes adjust to being open and your body awakens with movement.

Something about today does excite you. Whether it be because you're going to spar and exercise, desperate for the familiar feeling of your muscles working out, or because you're doing it with Captain Vi, you can't decide.

More the latter.

You unwrap yourself from the sheets and touch base with the floor. The nightgown you sleep in is surprisingly pleasant and seductive to be present on a First Order ship. The satin material clings to your skin in a comfortable way, the low neck of it lined with lace.

Where ever the things in your wardrobe came from, you know they came from places that only used expensive fabrics and high end styles.

You walked over to your wardrobe and pulled out more simple yet mobility prone clothing. Grabbing a tight long sleeve black shirt and high waisted tight black pants, you placed them on and grabbed shoes before walking out into the sitting room.

As if sensing you were ready, there was a knock on your door. You laced up your last shoe and made way toward the knocking.

The door slid open swiftly and as expected Kylo was standing outside. He himself had discarded his long robes, helmet and cape for more simple clothing. Still in all black with his gloves over his hands, but simple.

Walking out the door and it closing behind you, you come into step with Kylo as you both descended the corridor.

You draw your hands up, grabbing your hair and pulling it back into a low bun. You feel Kylo's eyes on you without even turning your head to look at him.

"I hope you know where we're going because I have no fucking clue." You say, speaking of anything to get your mind off the fact that he's just staring at you like a glass eye.

A sound of acknowledgment comes from him as you come to the first elevator on the residence floor.

Hitting the button the double doors slide open and you follow Kylo inside. His proximity fills most of the room in the elevator, so you find yourself shifting and leaning more towards the wall as it descends.

"How did you sleep?"

You still, before slowly turning your head to face Kylo beside you. Your brows crease and your lip curls, turning into a what-the-fuck face.

"Since when do care about how I slept?" You say, glaring at him while his gaze remains forward.

He shrugs his shoulders. "Just making conversation."

You turn your eyes away from him when you realise he turns to look at you. You purse your lips.

"Well don't."

The moment the elevator doors open, you step out before him. By this time you couldn't care less about not walking behind your superior.

You stride down the new corridor, knowing that if you were to reach your destination Kylo would say. You still don't really know where everything is on this ship.