The Balosar

There was a slight breeze brushing your face as you walked along the platform leading up to the side entrance of one of the many tall buildings of the city. It's practically night

You don't dare walk near the edge, your fear of heights evident in your every cautious steps and averted eyes - anywhere but down the five-hundred metre drop to the emptiness of Coruscant.

There was a railing lining the platform of course, but that gave you no comfort at all. You followed Kylo and Vi to the entrance, no stormtroopers trailing behind. Kylo's mask left on the ship.

You were here to talk, or threaten the person that supposedly was aware of the message sent to the transmitter that was death-threating Ren and Hux's lives.

They received a tip from a First Order ally, stating that Coruscant was where to find them. In finer detail, leading us here to an extremely tall building very few windows and a vast balcony stretching roof above.

Walking closer to the wall than the railing, you come to a halt as the others stop in front of you, facing a narrow black door. Vi walks up to if, knocking three times, the last knock coming purposefully delayed after the previous two.

You each stand outside, wait for your presence to be answered. What this building is, you couldn't say, but you swear you can here the faint sound of music coming from inside.

The door shortly slides open, a man with dark hair and terribly styled clothes, attached to the door handle.

His eyes go to Vi's first, her standing in front.

"Vi, how you doin?" He says, walking out into the platform with us, crossing his arms over his chest. "Twice in one week, since when did I get this lucky?" He smiles.

Not the kind of pleasant smile, but rather an untrustworthy one.

Vi smiles at her friend, giving him a pant on the back. "Good to see you Sint, is Rov in?"

Sint is quick to nod. "Yeah, he's in the back room with your our new friend."

You suppose he's talking about the person you came here to see, the one knowing about the transmission.

Sint steps aside, drawing back toward the door and beginning to walk in "Come on in."

Vi files in after him, Kylo having to turn his body and duck his head to fit through the door. You trail after them, immediately met with a narrow staircase and an eery haze trapped in the stale air.

You take the steps one at a time. Some side entrance this is. Still on a mission and needing to be discrete, you understand the precautions.

As you descend further into the building, the sound of music you heard earlier grows more loud the closer you get to the centre of the building.

Kylo's large fitting form crowds your vision in front of you, not able to see the room you come to until you've filed out of the stairway enough to stand in it.

The music is blaring through speakers all around, hovering in the air and lining the walls of the large room. Lights are flashing and spiralling around the room in every shade of bright.

A band plays on an elevated stage, the singer practically screaming into mic. People are sitting in booths and dancing on the floor every where you look. There's a bar situated on your right, pressed in against the wall, lines of people buying drinks and taking them back to their seats.

The air is humid and thick, smelling of warm bodies and smoke.

You continue to follow the others through the room, walking single file to avoid being trampled on across the dance floor. If you weren't here with the First Order on a mission, you wouldn't think twice about going to get a drink and enjoy the atmosphere.