Chapter-4:

   "We know what we are, but know not what we may be"- William Shakespeare

We landed after an hour, in Australia, the red sand too bright for my eyes.

"Is-is this a Deviant, sir?" Karun asked Kingo. 
"Yup"
"Ahh. It's a beautiful creature." 

They started quarrelling as to how it wasn't, but I bent down and caressed the creature's face. The number of Deviants I killed for my family. I've never forgiven myself.

"What took you so long?! Eh, you look younger today, Sprite." Gilgamesh muttered.

I smiled widely. "Gil" I muttered. 
He shot me a small smile and continued walking.

They started quarrelling among themselves when I took a moment to look around.

Where was Thena?

"I'm sorry, Gil, Ajak's dead."
I swiftly turned my head around, seeing the pie fall. I quickly made a portal under it, and another above my hands. Everyone watched it fall into my hands, perfectly.

"What?! Why are you'll looking at me?! I wanted pie." I joked, easing the growing tension.

I kept the pie on the table and walked over to the hill. I saw Thena sitting there, painting or drawing something on a piece of cloth.

"Avalon. No. The attack triggered her. She's not a fun person to be around right now. " Gilgamesh muttered. 

To cut things short, she had another 'mind attack' and started hitting Gil, Sprite made her remember, and now we were sitting eating. 

"Wow, you eat this every day?!" I signed to Thena. When you lived with Makkari, it was a necessity to learn sign language. The 'boys' started talking about beer and passed around the bottle. 

"None for you, Avalon. You're not an adult." Gilgamesh said, snatching the bottle. 
"Hey! A, I'm like, 70 gazillion years old. B, in human ages, I'm like 19!" I protested. 

"Well, Ave, if I can't have any, neither can you," Sprite said.

Needless to say, she earned a BIG smack on the head.

Everyone started bickering, and I fell asleep on the chair. Give me a break, I'm tired. 
Jetlag sucks. Big time.