Epilogue

"You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not."
― Jodi Picoult 

"You guys did that?" Ben, Phastos's husband exclaimed, watching the television. The news was airing the damage we did in the Indian Ocean.
We were in their house, sitting on the sofa, eating pizza.

"I love you so much," Phastos said, avoiding the question.
"One day, we'll have something like this, okay?" I told Druig.
"Except I'd prefer a cat instead of a boy."

"Hey! Dogs are better!" He exclaimed.
"I'm sorry, but I need to break up with you, Dru." I gasped dramatically, shifting away from him on the seat.
"I cannot have your nonsense ruin my mind!"

As we got up, I teleported our plates into the sink, Druig walking by, and throwing olives into the trash can.
"Why is everyone so dangerous?!" Phastos said, agitated. Earlier, Thena had shown his son her weapon collection. 

As we walked outside, to get on the Domo, I whispered to Druig.
"Hey, come on! We need to go to the Domo."

"Hey, Phastos. Take care. This world is lucky to have you." Druig said.
"Thank you," Phastos said, stretching out his arm.
"I know you're not a hugger, so..."

Druig pulled him into a hug, and I saw tears in the corner of Phastos's eyes.

"You think when we find the other Eternals out there, they'll accept the truth the way we did?" Druig asked Makkari.

Yes, because the truth will set them free. She signed.
That depends on who you're with. I thought, looking at Druig. 

We were on the Domo, and I set to work, cleaning it, with the help of Druig.
"What will we do now, after this is over?" I asked him.
"It doesn't matter. As long as we're together."

It's been weeks. We haven't heard from any of them. It's like... they've disappeared. Makkari signed.
"Arishem. We have to go back." Thena said.

There was a pull at the back of my mind, and I readied my powers.
"Something's in here."

I feel it, too. Makkari signed.
"What?" Druig asked, his mouth full of chips.
"Dru!" I poked his arm.
"Not the time!"

There were multiple flashes of light, and someone teleported into the Domo.

"Wow. Aah! My ears. My eyes are numb. No more drunk teleporting for you." The creature joked, taking a swig of the alcohol in the flask.

"Um..." Thena contemplated, not knowing what to do.

"Hang on, hang on. Behold, the royal prince of Titan, brother of Thanos, the Knave of Hearts, defeater..."

"Thanos's brother?" I excitedly asked Druig.

"...of Black Robert..."
"Roger." A voice said from behind, correcting him.

"Oh. Defeater of Black Roger. The great adventurer, Starfox of Mystery Planet." The man bowed and smirked.
"What a pleasure to make your acquaintance, my fellow Eternals."

The two men started bickering about introductions, obviously not noting our confused glances.

"Who are you?" Thena yelled, ceasing the argument.

"I'm Eros. This is Pip. And you are as beautiful as legends say, Thena."
She smirked and bowed, knowing that she had leverage on the man.

"What do you want, lads?" Druig asked.
"Pip and I are here to help, aren't we?"

"Your friends are in big trouble. And we know where to find them." Eros smirked.

I stared at him thoughtfully.
"Has anyone ever told you that you look like Harry Styles?"

FIN